It wasn't long until we were able to choose our "base." It was the typical tall building, with a fancy balcony with a roof on top. The moment we arrive, Byakuran's group went to the audience room for them. Leaving Me, Kikyo, Torikabo and which I just recently learned the second mist user called Genkishi, a loyal subject at Byakuran and a strong swordsmen.  

Here we rests in our base, only half an hour left until the actual fight

Here we rests in our base, only half an hour left until the actual fight. Everyone decided to make a small plans for the upcoming battle, everyone starts to talk about what to do. I sat in a throne, I was so lost in my thoughts that their words was nothing but blurred mumble. I could not help myself but to think about my outburst out at Tsuna's group, and how to fix this situation.

 I could not help myself but to think about my outburst out at Tsuna's group, and how to fix this situation

Bztt... Bztt..

Another buzz comes through my earpiece, as I pretend to not hear the buzz coming through the communication device. Byakuran and the rest of the funeral wreath that wasn't chosen to fight went to the audience room, specially designated for them to stay.

"So, what do you think about the plan, Elias?" Kikyo asks, causing for me to snap in my deep thoughts.

"Eh?"

"Elias-dono, I suggest that you should listen more to our conversation." Genkishi sighs, skeptically looking at me as I can feel him judge me.

"Oh... about that, why not let Kikyo be the leader of the group and attack aggressively?" I suggest, completely ignoring their yelling on who to lead and what to do "though, when I said to attack 'aggressively.' I didn't mean to stupidly charge them head on."

"As expected of Byakuran sama's fiance, so care to expand your thoughts?" Kikyo listens to my suggestion, liking my idea of giving him the role of leader in this game.

"Of course" I nods, expanding my knowledge of the Choice arc "I'm quite inexperience when it comes to attacking an enemy (it's a lie though...) and I believe Kikyo is the most calmest one in the group and would be able to analyze and able to make a strategy that will have the fastest route to defeat the enemy. I believe that you already has a plan in mind."

 I look over at the minty colored male hoping to share the plan he formed in his mind, Kikyo smiles as if he was impressed at my words. 

"I do, though it's quite risky"(Kikyo)

"There won't be a victory without risk and what you risk reveals the true value of this game. I believe everyone's prepared for more than a risk here." (Elias)

"Very well..." He sighs in defeat, and stares at everyone with a determine look "I was planning to let Torikabuto and Genkishi to attack and distract the rest of the Vongola, while I find Souichi Irie and defeat him."

"So you'll leave a defenseless girl alone?" I joke, as I rest my chin in my hand.

"I suppose we can't leave a defenseless girl alone." He sighs, he then calls one of the mist user, who was carrying a thin long box.

"Right, you're a defenseless girl" he mocks, while signaling for Genkishi to come over.

The second mist user then walks closer toward Kikyo, while the the mint haired man opens the box revealing a sword inside. Kikyo takes out the sword using a cloth to hold the weapon, it's sheath, hilt and form looks familiar, as if it was a sword that my uncle gave me.

"Byakuran-sama figured that you would say that since we didn't exactly leave you alone with weapons around" Kikyo then grabs the sword from Genkishi and walks toward my directions, he held the sheath of my sword as the hilt of the sword was points at me "It's unfortunate that he wasn't able to recover it's twin but I suppose this won't leave you a defenseless girl."

"I suppose..." I hum, grabbing the sword off him. I slightly unseath the sword, to see that it was stil in perfect condition but it was slightly thinner due to sharpening it's blade "...this could do."

I take one last look at the mist user, as an idea pops in my mind.

"Hey Torikabo, I have a small favor."
____________
Vote Comment and Enjoy!

Neku