Chapter 58: Revelation

Start from the beginning

I left his house using his own car, still not looking at him knowing he's following behind. When I finally got out of his property, I took the courage to glance at my side mirror seeing him gripping on his hair and hurt.

I drove away from the village into the highway which only the intervals of streetlights illuminating the dim road.

I stopped near a closed shop and  shut my eyes close. I finally got to let everything out.

I cried. Cried and cried.

I was upset. Totally upset. I am his girlfriend and at the same time his manager how could he be so careless?!

We've been together for five years and the whole world know that. Of course, he's a popular personality...

It hurts how much people would judge us. It also breaks me to remember what happened lately.

Flashback...

It's their press conference for the 13th album and upcoming concerts of Flugel der Freiheit. Hanji, Mike and Erwin were sitting with us on the long table. Every media of different countries are here to witness the release of the teaser of their new music video.

I was sitting just beside Levi, waiting for us to begin. Little did everybody know, Levi was holding my hand tightly under the long table.

I shot a glance at Levi only to caught him staring at me. I laughed at his antics.

"Stop staring, its uncomfortable." I said.

"I don't see anything wrong with that..." he shrugs and I shook my head before giggling.

'He's such a stubborn man.'

"So, let's begin!" I heard the producers when we positioned ourselves decently.

But Levi still didn't let go of my hand. I smiled lightly to myself. I felt secured.

The conference started... everyone greets all of the guests and they begun with around of applause.

After a while, an acknowledgment made by Hanji and Erwin was said.

"We were really pleased to have another blessing. Another journey of a new album era wherein new adventure awaits us and the fans of Flugel der Freiheit." Hanji humbly said and was followed with Erwin's speech.

"It was such a pleasure to continue the journey of ours, by making concerts at different parts of the world. We manage to surpass our limits and become what we are now."

"What about our main vocals? Do you have something to share to everyone?" Asked someone.

Levi stood up, still not letting go of me.

"As always, if it wasn't for Flugel der Freiheit's supportive fans, we weren't here. As we continue our journey by making the fans grateful and continue inspiring many people by touching them with our songs. Flugel der Freiheit is alive."

All of us gave him an applause and the producers played the teaser of their fresh MV.

I was amazed and surprised at how they improved. Sometimes I found the group cooperating for a new song by writing. Actually, I just found Levi pretty good at poetry. Who knows?

Everbody clapped after the video and we extended our gratitude.

Now, it's the time for the media to ask personal question. I hate this a lot, but it was for the sake of their fans to stop stalking.