Chapter 10: Too Late

---(Y/n)'s POV---

It's our last day here in Europe. Right now, were in France. I was strolling around... The Head Director of the University said that France will be our last stop instead of London.

We visited London yesterday. And it was very elegant city. I would never forget this day.

It's really beautiful here in France.

While I was walking... alone...
I saw a near coffee shop, I entered it greeted by the kind waiters. I walked up to the counter.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle~" The girl in the counter smiled at me.

"Bonjour Aussi~" I smiled back as I greeted. Levi was the one who teached me how to speak basic French...

I ordered a Black Tea only for me to remember again how stupid I am to fall for him...

We haven't talked much these past days... I know he worries about me since he always sent me messages like: '(Y/N), are you alright?'

Or

'Oi, (y/n). Don't let yourself get fooled by that 707 brat.'

And sometimes he asks if I'm busy and I always reply.

'Yeah, I'm busy.'

Then he'll stop bothering me. I don't want to get communication with him right now. It's just... I want to be alone and think.

I was now sitting near the window and it's almost sunset so the Eiffel Tower will be lighten up any minute now...

After spending my time in the coffee shop, I finally went to where love locks are located.

There aren't that many couples hanging out, and I'm the only single person who went here. There's a river beneath the bridge where couples threw the keys of their own love locks.

Symbolizing: 'We won't ever be separated...'

How sweet of Paris...

I wonder if ever Levi and I would be a couple... and we came to visit his hometown and here...

No... It's impossible...

I was staring at the locks and smiling at those cute couples admiring the view of Paris, until I saw a lock of familiar names...

'Sasha...

Connie...'

I gasped, covering my mouth in surprise. Oh my goodness. I never knew they were already a couple!

I almost jumped in delight but my attention caught by the Eiffel Tower being lighten up. It's now the center of attraction of Paris as the sky slowly darkens, the lights illuminated the whole place.

'How beautiful...'

If only we could see together this view...

It would've been perfect for me to be honest and tell him the truth...

But, something holds me back...

I'm not brave enough to tell him.

I wish I could...

-

--Levi--

Three days had passed and (y/n) always rejected my call. Even if I texted her, she only told me she was damn busy. She hasn't replied to my last message either and I'm getting overly worried right now.