I picked out an brownish shirt which tied at the front, high waisted black bottoms and paired with black heels, a couple of accessories and an black handbag.

I walked downstairs sniffing

I walked downstairs sniffing... pancakes.. I know Max isn't cooking last time he helped my the firefighters came.... let's say I only get him to mix ingredients now...

I walked into the kitchen and say Ryder making breakfast... the fuckkk was my only thought right now.

I looked at the table and saw Noah and Max talking.

"Morning guys..." I said walking into the kitchen more going over and making myself Oreo coffee from the coffee machine.

"Morning princess" Ryder said kissing my cheek placing plates of food onto the table and everyone eating.

"Hey, you're here early" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah I saw your text in the morning and came over as soon as I could" he said as he kept looking at me. "Okay you're creeping me out stop staring" I said sipping at me oreo coffee, which was amazeballs.

"Your face looks different" he said poking at my cheek.

I swatted his hand away"It's called makeup" I said as I picked up Max's school bag and place his lunch in and his water.

"Okay Max we need to leave." I said as I stood up noticing Noah disappeared.

"Where's Noah?" I asked turning to Ryder.

"He left. Oh and remember tonight, my mom is going to watch Max so don't worry, also wear something comfy, casual." He said and left... Okay then.

I got Max to kindergarden then I went to work.

****

I was on my break, checking up on social media's

I was on my break, checking up on social media's.. my phone started to call and it was Max's kindergarden phoning I accept the call, "hello, Avery speaking" I said into the phone.. wonder what this is about, "oh yes Avery, I would like you to come down here as soon as you can as I have to talk to you about Max's behaviour around other children" she said, "and what did he do?" I said.

"He punch another's kid nose.." she dragged out. The fuck?!

"Excuse me, are you sure?" I said, I have never known my own son as an violent person.

"Yes very sure miss, please come down here as soon as you can" she said and hung up the phone.. bitch.

I got the rest of the day off and started going to Max's kindergarden.

____________________________________________

That's this chapter up, hope you enjoyed even know that it was kinda shit.

I have been busy as for right now I just hiked for 7 hours and then camping then hiking tomorrow again.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!😘