Around 6:30, you took a quick shower and threw on some black jeans and a fit t-shirt with some sneakers. You then tied your hair into a ponytail at the top of your head and grabbed your phone and keys. As you were about to leave your house, you got a call from Yoongi.
"Hello?"
"Hey Y/N. Are you ready yet?" He questioned, coughing a little bit.
"Yea I'm on my way now. What's wrong?"
It was silent for a while, but Yoongi eventually answered.
"Yea it's okay. There was just a little problem. Nothing I can't fix. See you when you get here."
Before you could respond, he hung up the phone.

Aish what's with him? He didn't even answer my question correctly.

You tucked your phone away in your pocket and left your home, closing and locking the door behind you. You took your time walking to Yoongi's house since it was still really pretty outside, with your headphones tucked away in your ears. When you arrived, you knocked on his door and awaited an answer. There were a few noises of things being moved around before the click of the door locks. When the door opened, you were face to face with a smiling Yoongi. Before you could say a word, he placed a quick sweet peck on your lips and tugged you inside.
"Woah what's going on?" You questioned rather flustered.
"Dinner, duh." He replied blankly as he guided you to the dinner table.
"It smells like you burned something." You teased as you took a seat.
"That's because I did. Earlier. But I fixed it." He assured, laughing at himself in embarrassment.
"Mhm. I'm certain you're trying to poison me." You replied as you took a seat.
"Ha ha." Yoongi laughed sarcastically rolling his eyes as he set the place of food in front of you.
"It smells great, what is it?"
"It's alfredo. I made you alfredo." He stated proudly at his master piece. You smiled and picked up the fork to eat, falling in love with the taste of the food.
"This is great Yoongi!" You complimented as you ate more.
"I know." He responded, eating some of the food himself. "I made it so of course it's good."
You both chuckled and continued to eat. After dinner, you watched a movie and he walked you home when it got later.
"I'll see you tomorrow. Auditions are the next day right?"
You nodded your head took a deep breath. "I'm nervous." You complained.
"Aish we'll be great. How could we not be? Especially with the masterpiece you wrote."
Yoongi's words comforted you greatly, making you feel secure.
"You know you can be so sweet when you want to be." You informed him. He giggled lowly and shrugged lightly.
"Me? You said I'm sweet?"
"Yep. Just like sugar." You mumbled.
"Huh? Like what? Suga?"
You snickered at him and nodded. "Yep. Suga."
His small smirk turned into his gummy smile. "I guess." He slurred in embarrassment, his cheeks lit up a bright pink. You pecked his burning cheek and gave him a sweet smile.
"Try to wake up early tomorrow so we can practice in the mornings too."
Yoongi groaned at your suggestion.
"I don't like the mornings." He complained.
"We'll see what happens."
You sighed and shrugged your shoulders.
"Okay. But if you're not up, I'm leaving you." You warned him. "Deal?"
"Deal."
"Okay. Bye Yoongi."
He waved as you unlocked your front door, and watched until you were completely inside. As soon as you stepped inside your house, you put down our things and sat on the couch and texted Jennie for the rest of the night until it was time to go to bed.

*

"He's not awake..." you mumbled as you looked at your phone, searching for any messages from Yoongi. You sighed and put your phone away before you began walking to the school with Hoseok.
"So hows you and Yoongi?" He questioned, not even looking up from his phone.
"Good. He didn't wake up this morning and I don't want to be late. But anyways, hows your love life?"
"I don't have one. I'm actually really focused on my job and school so I don't really have time. Plus, I don't need a girlfriend when I have you right?"
You tripped over your own foot at his sentence.
"W-what?" You stuttered.
He came to the realization of what you had just said and shook his head. "That sounded weird right? Anyway, you're like a fake girlfriend but like a sister. It's weird I don't know how to explain it. I guess it just means I'm comfortable with you." He explained.
You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "I still don't get it."
Hoseok chuckled and tucked his hands in his pockets. "I don't see you in a romantic way, so don't worry about it. Yoongi would kill me even if I mentioned you as a fake girlfriend. So try not to bring it up." He joked.
"Okay..." you mumbled lowly as you both approached the school gate.
"Want to go grab some food after school with Jimin and I? After you practice with Yoongi of course."
"Sure, why not. I'll catch you later Hobi."
You both did your handshake and walked off to class in two different directions. The school day went by normally, and so did practice with Yoongi. Afterward, you grabbed a bite with your friends like you said you would, and before you knew it, you were already home. It's like the day zoomed by that quickly on purpose. It made you feel uneasy how close you were to having to audition a piece you composed with an upperclassman, who happened to now be your boyfriend. Not knowing what to do with your free time, you looked at your closet decided to empty it out, putting your clothes in the hallway closet next to your room. You looked at your now empty, and really big closet, smiling to yourself. You took your phone out of your pocket and called Yoongi. It rang a couple times, but soon enough, he picked up.
"Hello? Yoongi?"
"Hey Y/N, what's up?"
"I need your help. Can you come over?" You questioned as you grabbed equipment from your moms room.
"Yea, what for?"
"Just come, and hurry."
Before he could respond, you hung up the phone and grabbed the paint, getting to work. A good thirty minutes went by before you heard the doorbell ring, with Cookie barking at it.
"Coming!" You yelled as you set the brush down, running downstairs. You opened the door, making you face to face with Yoongi, with his naturally blank face.
"What happened?" He questioned, his voice rather raspy.
"Were you about to go to sleep?" You questioned opening the door wider so he could enter.
"Yea but it's no big deal."
"Well I'm glad you're up because I need you."
You grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs and to your room, to look at your 'closet.'
"Did you..do this?" He questioned, looking at the studio you were trying to build in your room.
"Yep. I don't know how you made yours so I called you over to help me."
Yoongi tucked his hands in his pockets and chuckled. "You're something else Y/N." He mumbled as he entered the walking closet.
The most you had done was painted it a little bit, but that's about it.
"Help me paint the rest and set it up, please?" You begged, pouting.
"You don't have the equipment to compose at home Y/N..." he mumbled, ready to hear if you'd be upset.
"I know. I just want to hook up my computer and the keyboard. Add some Christmas lights or something. Make it look pretty. Nothing much." You explained, pointing at the supplies that laid on your bed.
"That's a lot of work.." he complained, looking into your eyes a bit hesitant.
"Well you have no choice mentor, you should help me grow as an artist and this is what I want to do so help me." You scolded. Yoongi sighed and looked at you, his lips curved ever so slightly at the corners.
"Fine." He gave in, grabbing a paint brush. "Let's do it."
You clapped your hands and picked up a paint brush as well, beginning to paint with Yoongi at your side. After painting, the two of you hooked up your computer, your key board, and even made a little place for your violin to stay. You hung up Christmas lights, and hung up Polaroid pictures of you and your friends along the wires, leaving a small space in the middle.
"Y/N." Yoongi called out. "Where do you want me to-"
He was cut off by the sudden flash of your camera. You chuckled and took out the film, waiting for the picture to form.
"Did you just take my photo?" He questioned blankly.
You nodded and showed him the now formed photo.
"I most definitely did." You replied, hanging it up on the space in the middle of the Christmas lights.
Yoongi chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist, laying his head on your shoulder. "I'm proud of you Y/N." He whispered, kissing your cheek cutely.
"I know..." You slyly responded looking up at him.
"Now let's add the last detail."
You lead Yoongi to your bed where the paint laid, and dipped your hands inside.
"What are we going to do?" He questioned.
"You'll see."
With your clean hand, you closed the door to the studio and placed your painted hands on the door in the middle next to each other.
"Now we'll always be connected." You mumbled shyly, your face starting to heat up a little.
"Y/N..." Yoongi whispered as you removed your hands from the door.
"Hm?"
You looked up at his dark brown eyes that hid behind his pitch black bangs. Without another word, he placed his lips on yours sweetly, sending a chill down your spine. Your lips moved in sync with his as he pulled you closer to him. After a while, he pulled away slowly, staring deeply into your eyes.
"I love you." He whispered, tears suddenly running down his cheeks. The sight of seeing Yoongi cry truly broke your heart, and it hadn't occurred how much it could've hurt him when he saw you cry. It kind of made you feel guilty.
You wiped the tear from his face, which didn't really help since you still had paint on your hand.
"I love you too." You whispered, a cute smile on your face. Yoongi grabbed the hand that laid on his cheek and put his lips on yours again, bringing himself closer to you than before. Without realizing, you found your back leaned against the wall. He pulled his lips away from yours and breathed subtly into your ear for a few seconds before he got his breathing together.
"It's getting a little late Yoongi, you should head home..." you whispered, bringing his face to meet yours.
"You got paint on my face." He mumbled coming to the realization, slightly annoyed. You chuckled lowly and stuck out your tongue.
"You'll live." You replied raising your eyebrow at him. He cocked up his eyebrows and moved back to give you some space. Before you could even blink, he wiped your cheek with paint as well.
"Hey!" You screeched with your jaw dropped. Yoongi laughed uncontrollably at the sight of your expression, holding his stomach tightly.
"You'll live." He mocked, laughing some more.
"You've done it now Min Yoongi.." you mumbled dipping your hand in the paint, wiping it across his neck. He gasped and looked at himself before up to you, noticing the devilish smirk plastered across your face.
"Oh it's on." He threatened, a dark and funny look in his eye.
"Like donkey Kong." You replied, getting yourself ready for the paint war you two were about to have. He sprinted to the paint and dipped his hands in it, running toward you full speed. No matter how much he tried, you dodged every single one of his attacks. Eventually you dipped your hand in paint too, chasing Yoongi around your bedroom playfully.
"I've cornered you!" You yelled with a smile on your face. You reached for his cheek when he suddenly grabbed your wrist to prevent doing so. He quickly and swiftly wiped his hand across your forehead and laughed loudly.
"You've gotta be faster than that." He teased, sticking his tongue out. You pouted playfully, trying your hardest not to crack a wide smile. Before he could get another word out, you reached your other hand toward him, and you would've gotten him if your aim was a tad bit better. Missing Yoongi, your hand flew past him, flinging you on top of him, and onto your bed which was conveniently placed behind the both of you. 
You gulped at the sight of Yoongi laying under you, his hair perfectly swept out of his face, and his skin glowing brightly. His lips glistening, begging to be kissed. You licked your lips at the sight of him, and stared into his eyes, his smile now slightly faded as he observed you too. He sat up on his elbows, and leaned in to kiss you, when the door suddenly swung open.
"Y/N!" The voice yelled, startling you. When you looked to the door, you felt your face heat up at the sight of your mother, with her arms crossed, when it suddenly hit you what position the two of you were in.
"Uh-mom-Hey-I, AHEM." You stuttered as you got off of him and onto your two feet.
"Hello Y/N." Yoongi's mother also greeted, standing in the doorway. You cleared your throat and scratched the nape of your beck in embarrassment.
"H-hello...Mrs.Min.."
She chuckled at your rosy cheeks and stood beside your mother, her polar opposite.
"Mrs.Min invited us to dinner this evening. So please get ready and meet me in the living room when you're finished." Your mother stated a sternly before leaving the doorway, leaving Yoongi's mother alone.
"Yoongi you have to get ready too, so let's go home and we'll pick these two up okay?"
Yoongi nodded, and got off your bed.
"I'll see you later." He mumbled, a small smile on his face. You nodded and returned the small expression, watching as he left the room.

That boy...he does something to me...

Your smile grew slightly at the thought of him as you picked out a dress and shoes, before heading to the bathroom to shower. You really should be resting to get ready for the audition the following school day. But at the same time, you didn't want to reject the dinner. Plus, you really wanted to go anyway.
  After your shower, you slid on your black dress and shoes, and did some simple makeup. It's been a long long while since you've dressed up, so you wanted to take advantage. You styled your hair in the best way you knew how, and you had to admit you looked great.
"Y/N!" Your mother shouted. "They're here! I'll be in the car!" She yelled, indicating for you to come downstairs. You looked at yourself one more time before walking downstairs in your outfit. Instantly, you made eye contact with Yoongi, who wore a black suit and tie, his black bangs styled neatly above his eyes.
"You look great. I didn't think barbarians dressed this nicely." He teased as you walked toward him.
"Really? Barbarians like myself can afford things like suits. How a spec of dust like you got your hands on it, I'll never know." You shot back. He chuckled at your statement and grabbed your hands.
"They're waiting for us, we should probably go." You mumbled, a light pink in your cheeks.
He nodded and escorted you outside.

This is going to be a looong night.

A/N:
I feel like I haven't talked in my notes for a long time LMAOO, so hello my precious readers. :) Thank you for reading my book(s) and check out my others if you're up for it. I'll see you in the next chapter, byee 💓