13

Yoongi P.O.V

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and the room was a little blurry due to the medication I was on. When my vision cleared I looked around the room for a little and  felt a warmth on my hands, and my hands are never warm, not with the heart I have. My eyes slowly drifted downward and widened a little bit at the sight of Y/N laying by my bed, holding my hand.
"Aish...I told you not to chase after me..." I mumbled smiling to myself. I lifted my other hand and brushed her hair out of her face, observing her facial structure.

She really is beautiful...I'm going to miss her a lot.

I tightened my grip on her hand and looked at the clock and realized it was almost 6 AM, so the sun was bound to rise soon. I looked out the window and waited for the sun rise. It took longer than I thought, but when I saw the first hint of light I felt the warmth travel through my body, my grip on Y/N's never loosening.
"Yoongi..?" She mumbled rubbing her eyes, her voice a bit raspy. I looked at her and smiled softly. When her eyes met mine, they began tearing up.
"Good morning.." I whispered as sweetly as I could. She jumped out of her seat and next to me on my bed, wrapping her arms around my neck instantly. I was a little shocked, so it took me a while to process what was happening. But when I did, I wrapped my arms around her tightly, the sound of her light sobbing in my right ear.

She knows.

"Yoongi..." she whispered between sobs. "Why didn't you tell me..?"

My grip around her got tighter as I rubbed her back. "It's okay Y/N, I'm okay.." I mumbled back, trying to fight back my own tears. "I'm okay..."
Her cries eventually eased up, and she drifted off to sleep in my arms.

Really this girl...

I thought. I rested my head on hers, taking in the scent of her freshly washed hair. My eyes suddenly got heavier, as I drifted off to sleep myself.

End of Yoongi's P.O.V

Your eyes slowly opened and looked up at Yoongi sound asleep beside you. You smiled to yourself lightly and sighed.

This isn't right. What I'm doing to Jungkook...it isn't right.

Your eyes never left Yoongi as you thought this.

But, would it hurt everyone so much for me to be a little bit selfish? For me to be happy..?

You pressed your palm against the side of his face, and brought his lips to meet yours, when there was a knock on the door, forcing you to pull away from him and off the bed before your lips could touch. You reached for the door knob and opened it, surprised to see Jungkook waiting at the door.
"Oh, hey Jungkook, what are you doing here so early?"
He tilted his head and showed you his phone. "What do you mean? It's 2:30." He informed you.
"Wait really? I have to go." You grabbed your things and swung your bag over your shoulder. "Tell Yoongi I'll visit him tomorrow okay? And try to convince him to get the transplant." You whispered the last part. Jungkook nodded his head, and you made your way out of the hospital and back home. When you arrived, you took a shower and put on a plain T-shirt and some sweats. You sat in your room at your desk, and continued to write your music, maybe something Yoongi would like too.

He's going to like this, I'll show him this tomorrow.

You happily thought, staring at the paper that laid in front of you. You looked over your work once more with a satisfied look before tucking it away in your folder. You checked the clock and saw that it was already 5 o'clock. After you tied your hair into a bun at the top of your head, you gout out of your seat with your phone in your hands to call anyone. The first person you wanted to call was Hoseok, but he was away to visit his aunt a couple hours away. You then tried Jennie, Jimin, and even Jonghyun. You just needed someone to talk to. You glared at your contact list and bit your lip.

Wait a second, what about Jungkook?

You clicked his contact name and called him, and after a ring or two, he picked up.

"Hello? Y/N?"
"Hey, where are you?"
"Actually, I'm outside your door to visit you."
"Really..?" You opened your front door, and sure enough he was there. You smiled at him and opened the door wider so he could enter.

"Y/N we need to talk." He mumbled sitting on the couch. After you closed and locked the door, you sat beside him with your eyebrows furrowed.
"What's up? Are you okay?"
Jungkook smiled at you and nodded his head.
"Yea. It's just there's one thing that's been bothering me lately."
"Oh no, what happened?"
Jungkook took a deep breath and looked into your eyes deeply. Without another word, he smashed his lips into yours like he was starving. As if it was going to be his last kiss.
When he pulled away, he licked his lips as he stared at you. Your face was flushed and you were breathless.
"How did that kiss make you feel..?"
You scrunched your face in confusion at his sudden question.
"The kiss..?"
He nodded.
"It was great, you're a great kisser, why? Is that what's bothering you?"
His cheeks lit up softly and he smiled.
"N-no..it's just...I was there..."
"There? Where?"
"At the hospital. You were about to kiss Yoongi, weren't you?"
You felt your heart beat a little faster at his question. With a heavy heart, you sighed and slowly nodded your head. Jungkook chuckled and looked over to you.
"Y/N...I really, really, like you. But, I can't go any further with you unless you tell me how you feel about Yoongi. If you want to be with him we can stop, I don't have a problem Y/N." He stated scooting closer to you.
"I-I don't know-"
"Y/N just say it. It'll hurt less." Jungkook whispered frailly.
"Jungkook I...." You took a deep breath as you looked him in his eye.
"I-I .... like Yoongi..." You admitted. You felt your heart clench as Jungkook smiled weakly at you. Without another word, he stood up and tucked his hands into his pockets. He walked over to your door and stopped to look at you before he left.
"You've fallen Y/N. You've jumped when there's no one waiting at the bottom to catch you." He stated. Before you could even ask questions, he shut the door behind him, leaving you to sit on your own. You licked your lips and took a deep breath as you got up as well.

I...like Yoongi.

A/N:

Wow, chapters are getting spicy.