6

Yoongi's P.O.V

A couple days later, it was finally Saturday. To clear my head, I took Min Holly out for a walk and decided to let her run around at the dog park. I took off her leash and let her run around a bit, careful to keep an eye on her. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder, and turned around and looked up to see a smiling Jungkook looking down at me.

"Hey hyung!" He greeted as he took a seat next to me on the bench.
"Aigoo, what do you want?" I questioned annoyingly as I looked back at Holly, who suddenly I couldn't find.

Great.

"You've stalled long enough hyung. The next time I see Y/N I'm going to ask her out."
"You know you're like oxygen. You're everywhere. Can you just leave? I'm trying to look for my dog." I stated as I looked around the grass. Jungkook smiled in the distance, not saying another word. He quickly began running across the field toward a different bench.

Seriously..?

I walked slowly behind him, when I noticed Holly laying by a German Shepard. He was big, but he was still a puppy for sure.
I put the leash on Holly before walking up to Jungkook, when I noticed a familiar face smiling at him.

Is that Y/N..?

I thought as I got closer.

"Y/N?" I questioned, unintentionally interrupting their conversation.

"Oh, hey Yoongi."
"Hey hyung!" Jungkook greeted smiling at me. I just saw him, so I barely gave him a wave.
"Why are you here?"
Y/N pointed to her dog.
"That's your dog?" She questioned as she read her collar.
I nodded my head.
"Y/N, you want to go get lunch later?" Jungkook interrupted.

Aish this kid.

"She can't. We're supposed to go to the cafe. Maybe next time Jungkook."
Before she could object, I grabbed her hand and walked over to her dog so you both of us could go.

*

End of Yoongi's P.O.V
~Fast forward to present time~

You woke up that morning, but not in your own house. When you lifted your head, you saw Yoongi. He was resting his head on yours, and was fast asleep. You blushed and slowly removed yourself slowly so he wouldn't force his eyes open.

He's so peaceful when he sleeps...

Without thinking, you brushed your hands across his black bangs and moved your face closer to study his facial features.

He really is cute...he's...WOW.

Your eyes slowly averted to the clock, and noticed the time, forcing your eyes to practically pop out of your head.

It's 7:30?!

You quickly attempted to get out of your seat as  quietly as possible, but you failed. You tripped over your foot and knocked down a plastic cup that laid on his desk. Luckily, it didn't have anything in it. Unlucky for you, it made a ton of noise. After the sound, you slowly turned around to see if it had woken Yoongi, but it didn't. You sighed in relief before you snuck out of his house and back to your own, where you found your mom sitting in the living room.
"Hey Y/N, did you fall asleep at Hobi's again?"
She questioned.
"Hm? Oh, yea sorry. I'm going to go get ready for school okay?"
Your mom nodded your head and kissed your cheek before you headed to the bathroom for a quick hot shower. You threw on your school uniform and tied your hair into a ponytail at the top of your head. You grabbed a banana and ate a scoop of peanut butter for breakfast before leaving your house. When you turned the corner, you bumped into someone, forcing you to fall on the ground.
"Are you okay?" The voice questioned. When you looked up you nodded your head in embarrassment, smiling awkwardly after.
"Y/N you really have to be careful." Yoongi stated, putting his hands in is pockets.
"Yea Yea I know." You mumbled as you picked yourself off the ground. You dusted off your skirt and sighed. "How'd you sleep?" You questioned as you both began to walk to school.
"For once, comfortably. I don't know why but I did."

Wait...did he not know I was there??

"What about you, how'd you sleep?"
"Good, Good." You replied
awkwardly smiling at the ground. The rest of the walk to the school building seemed really long, mostly because it felt a little awkward to you. Regardless, you two walked to school in silence. When you arrived at the gate, you saw a smiling Jungkook waving at the both of you. You smiled and waved back as you approached him.
"Hey hyung, hey Y/N!" He greeted with his bunny like smile.
"How was the rest of your weekend?"
"It was good, yours?"
He shrugged. "Could've been better."
You looked back at Yoongi, who's face was pale.
"Hyung are you okay?" He questioned as he scanned Yoongi's facial expression. Yoongi snapped out of his daydream and nodded his head.
"Yea I'm fine, I just forgot to take my medicine this morning. But I'm going to go to the nurse since my back up prescriptions are here."
You sighed in relief and turned to face Yoongi completely.
"Do you want me to come with you? You know, just in case something happens?"
Yoongi observed your concerned facial expression and smiled softly before patting your head.
"No, I'll be okay Y/N."
Without another word, he walked into the school building, leaving you and Jungkook behind.
"What was that about?" You questioned Jungkook, turning around to look at him.
"It's nothing. He'll be fine."
Jungkook tried to put on a convincing smile, but you could see right through it. You've seen that smile a dozen times. It wasn't going to work, at least not on you.
"Jungkook what's wrong with him?"
Jungkook widened his eyes at your statement.
"Nothing's wrong Y/N. Don't tell Yoongi I told you but he has depression. Without his medication he gets a little funky. That's all."

That's all?

"But depression is serious Kookie, what if-"
"Kookie?"
He questioned, his cheeks a slight pink. "Did you call me Kookie?"
You widened your eyes. You hadn't even realized that you said it in the first place.
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to it's just that we're friends so I thought why not give you a nickname? Plus my puppie's name is cookie like the snack and I thought that-"
Jungkook cut you off by placing his lips on yours, catching you by surprise. When he released, he chuckled at your shocked expression and put his hands away in his pockets. You licked your lips since you were nervous, your heart was beating kind of fast. So fast that if it went any faster, you were positive you might have a heart attack.
"J-Jungkook, I-"
He cut you off again.

"I like you, Y/N."

A/N:
Oof some drama. Sorryy 🙂