1

"Y/N, you're going to be late!" Your mother yelled from downstairs.
"I'm coming, geez!" You screamed back as you placed your violin into its case. You grabbed your things and hurried downstairs and into the living room where your mother was waiting.
"Bye mom!"
Before she could even respond, you gave her a kiss on the cheek, and practically ran out the door to meet up with your best friend Hoseok. As you approached the gate, Hoseok looked up from his phone and noticed you running toward him.
"Wow Y/N, this is a record. Only 5 minutes late today."
You huffed and smiled at him. "It's a great day today. I have a feeling it's going to be the best day of my life."
Hoseok raised his eyebrow and put his hands in his pockets as you both approached the school building.
"And how do you know that?" He questioned, rather curious. You shrugged your shoulders and stuffed your bag into your locker.
"I don't know. I just have a feeling."
"I knew I heard you two out here. You're both late for class...again."
"Sorry Mr.Kim." You lowly apologized, walking into the orchestra room with your instrument.
"Later Hobi." You whispered. He smiled softly, and waved to you before he strolled down the hall. When you entered the classroom, you took your seat with the violin ones, next to your friend Jennie.
"Y/N you need to start coming earlier." She whispered in your ear as you grabbed your instrument from your case.
"Yea well I just like my bed way too much." You whispered back, rubbing some rosin on your bow.
"Okay guys. As you know, a huge part of passing this semester are your final projects, that are to be performed. Y/N you would know you wouldn't need your instrument today if you came a little earlier."
"Oh..." you mumbled putting it back into its case.
"Smooth." Jennie mocked you under her breath, chuckling after.
"Yah, shut it."

"Like I was saying, you'll need to partner up with someone and compose a piece, and it needs to be done within 2 weeks. It's a short amount of time, but the best composed music will be performed at our end of the year performance. Pick your partners wisely everyone, and if you don't pick, I'll do it for you."
You looked over to Jennie, but she was already out of her seat.
"Is it okay if I work with Jonghyun?" She questioned as she picked up her violin.
"Huh? Oh no..go ahead."
She gave you a small smile and walked over to her crush, taking the seat next to him

Great...now who am I supposed to partner up with?

You groaned lowly in frustration and looked around the room, but it looked like everyone was already paired up. You sighed as you got out of your seat, walking over to your teacher.
"Uh, Mr.Kim." You mumbled, trying to get his attention.
"Yes Y/N?"
"Uh..I don't mean to bother you-"
"Then don't." He joked, smiling as he lifted his head up from his paper work. "What can I do for you Y/N?"
"Well, I don't have a partner."
"And why's that?"
Your face scrunched up at his dumb question.
"Clearly because everyone's already paired up." You slyly responded, crossing your arms.
He laughed and shook his head as he took a final look around the room.
"Hm. You're right. If you want, you could always compose by yourself? A student of mine did it three years ago. Their piece was beautiful."
"Yea well I'm not them." You whined, pouting your face.
"I'll see what I can do for you Y/N. For now, can you hand this to the office for me?" He questioned, handing you a pile of paper work.
You nodded your head and accepted the papers, walking out of the classroom and into the hallway.
"Hobi! Can you hold the door?" You yelled, beginning to pick up your pace. He turned over his shoulder and smiled, keeping the elevator door open with his foot.
"Thanks."
"No problem. Where you headed?"
"Office."
He clicked the button for the third floor and stuffed his hands in his pockets as the door closed.
"It feels like whenever I see you, you're either running, or falling." He joked.
"And every time I see you , your face is glued to your phone screen so I don't want to hear it." You replied, smirking childishly at your best friend. The elevator door opened and you slipped out, dropping all of the paperwork onto the floor.
"You see, I told you." Hoseok mocked, laughing at the mess you made.
"Aren't you going to help me?"
"Nope. My face is in my phone screen, remember?"
You rolled your eyes and began to gather up the papers.
"I'll see you later Y/N." Hoseok grinned and waved as the door closed.
"Not I said the cat." You replied, attempting to quickly clean your mess. As you were cleaning, a pair of shoes stood slightly ahead of you, and a shadow block your light. When you looked up, you made eye contact with a boy. His black hair covered his eyes ever so slightly, and his hands were stuffed into his pants pockets.
"S-sorry...am I in your way..?" You stuttered.

He's so intimidating. Why does he look like he can just kill me...he kind of looks...familiar.

He tilted his head and narrowed his eyes.
"How'd you even drop all of that in the first place?" He questioned, bending down to face you on eye level.
"I slipped.." you admitted, continuing to clean up after yourself.
His face scrunched as he got up, and left you to clean up the rest of it. Eventually, you stood up as well.
"Here."
You turned around, and saw him handing your papers to you. "You almost forgot these."
He spoke to you, but his face was looking away from you and toward the elevator.
You reached out and grabbed the papers from his hands.
"T-thank you."
Without a word, he walked into the elevator.

Wow...he's...wow.

You thought as you walked over to the main office.
"Mr.Kim wanted me to drop these off to you." You informed the woman at the front desk.
"Which Mr.Kim?"
"Kim Namjoon."
"Ahh okay. I've been waiting for these papers for a while. Tell Mr.Kim I said thank you, and I'll hand these off to Seokjin as soon as I can."
You nodded your head and walked back to class, hoping you'd bump into Hobi again. But, you didn't. When you stood outside the door to the classroom, it was completely silent, only faint music playing.

That's beautiful..

You thought as you carefully creaked the door open. Your eyes widened as you saw the whole class fully engaged into a boy sitting at the piano, playing the most beautiful song.
You silently closed the door behind you and crossed your arms, and let the music take you to a place of creativity. You had never heard someone play so beautifully before, let alone at all. You've always been apart of an orchestra, but you could ever only hear your parts only. It really was a flaw you had, but it was the truth. Hearing someone else's for the first time, had changed you a little. When he finished playing, it was silent for a while, before the whole class began to clap, including you. The boy stood up and bowed slightly, not even the slightest smile on his face.

Is that the boy from before??

You tilted your head and squinted your eyes to get a better look, when suddenly he looked your way, sending chills down your spine.

Okay...he's seriously intimidating.

"Thank you Min Yoongi for performing for the first years. Yoongi is a junior here, as some of you might've known, and he composed this entire piece on his own as a first year. The same project you are all doing now."

So he's the one Mr.Kim was talking about earlier?

You thought as you scanned his face.

"Do you guys have any questions for him?" Mr.Kim asked, but no ones raised their hand. Although it looked like they wanted to.
You gulped, and slowly raised your hand into the air.
"Yes, Y/N."
"Uh...are we allowed to ask for help, from upper class men?" You questioned. Yoongi looked over you blankly, and looked over to Mr.Kim.
"Yes, they are. In fact Y/N, you just gave me an idea. Yoongi, would you mind assisting Y/N on her project? She's working alone, just like you."
He looked over to you one more time, and back to Mr.Kim.
"No. I don't mind."
"Great."
You were a bit surprised, but you were kind of happy. You got to work with an upper class men. Probably the best one at that. Just like that, the bell rung, marking the end of first period.
"Don't forget to work on your projects everyone!" Mr.Kim yelled out one more time as everyone packed up. You walked over to Yoongi, and opened your mouth to speak. But before you could, he walked away with his hands tucked away in his pockets. You just stared at the doorway in disbelief with your jaw slightly dropped.

Wow...that was rude.

"Y/N, you are such a lucky little rodent." Jennie joked as she stood next to you, closing your mouth for you with her hand.
"Let's get to class."
You gulped and nodded your head.
"Y-Yea..okay."

A/N:
Hello and welcome to my newest book 😊 !
As you might of guessed, this is a Yoongi FF 😎 I figured we needed more Yoongi FF's so I'm making one. I really hope you enjoy it! ♥️♥️