22

You unlocked the door and led Yoongi inside closing the door behind you. You looked back at Yoongi, noticing his suddenly flustered face.
"You're getting sick? I told you not to give me your jacket." You scolded crossing your arms. Yoongi licked his lips, suddenly making you forget what you were saying.
"Do you have w-water?" He stuttered, rubbing the nape of his neck. You furrowed your eyebrows and sighed at him.

He's so cute.

You smiled and nodded your head.
"I'll be back in a few. Sit on the couch and call your mom and tell her you're staying here." You told him, handing him your cell phone. Yoongi nodded his head and bean dialing the number as you wandered into the kitchen where you found your mother.
"Hey Y/N." She greeted as she washed her dishes.
"Shouldn't you be at work?" You questioned as you poured Yoongi a glass of water.
"Yea, I'm running late but I'm leaving now." She clarified as she dried her hands.
"Is the boy on the couch the Yoongi you're always talking about?" She questioned.
You nodded your head, about to walk out of the kitchen but your mom tugged your ponytail toward her playfully, making you wince in shock.
"Is he also the one with the heart problem?" She questioned, her voice lowered. You nodded again.
"Yea, but it's fixed now." You whispered back. "Can I go now?"
Your mom laughed lowly and flicked your forehead. "Be patient I have one more question."
You sighed and stood up straight, fixing the ponytail she messed up.
"What is it?"
"Is he the one who did that?" She questioned, zipping down the sweater to expose your neck.
You tilted your head and looked down at your neck. The hickeys he left on your neck were darker than before. They weren't too dark, but definitely dark enough to see if you have a good eye. Which, your mother definitely had. You gulped and looked up to your mother with an unsure and cautious smile.
"Y-yes..?"
She sighed and brushed her hair behind her ear.
"You're lucky I'm late today or I would beat you. I get you're growing up, but don't go too fast you hear me? Or I'll beat you myself." She gritted through her teeth.
"O-okay." You stuttered, extremely anxious.
"Bye Yoongi, bye Y/N." Your mom called as she left the house. You waved to her as you sat on the couch beside Yoongi, handing him the cup of water.
"Thank you." He mumbled, taking small gulps at a time.
"I'm going to get you a towel and some clothes so you can shower in the guest bathroom okay?"
He nodded his head as he drank the rest of the water. When you returned to him, you handed him the things he needed before he walked into the guest bathroom. You then walked to your room, and grabbed some things to shower too. Once you finished, you put on an oversized grey sweater and a black pair of leggings and some slippers. You didn't really care how your hair looked since you were about to fall asleep anyway. You stepped out of the bathroom, and found Yoongi sitting outside the door, leaned up against the wall. His hair was a bit damp, and small drops fell onto his shoulders.
"You're going to get sick." You scolded again, bending down to be eye level with him. He simply shrugged and smiled.
"Your face is flushed." He mumbled as he observed you. "The water you shower with is probably too hot."
"Well I'm spicy and meals have to cook. Now get off the floor." You rambled, pulling him off the ground. Yoongi let out a slight chuckle and followed you into the living room.
"It's only 7:30, do you want to do something?" You questioned.
"Nothing specifically."
"Should I call Hobi over? He always knows what to do."
Yoongi shook his head. "No, I've had enough sunshine for the day."
"So how about Jimin or Jungkook?"
"No, and no."
You scrunched your face and crossed your arms. "So then what should we do?"
"I've been in a hospital all this time, and I felt like a patient. I'm out of the hospital now, you don't have to take care of me you know." Yoongi explained, tucking his hands in his pockets. "So stop talking to me like you're my nurse."

Well damn.

"Sorry.." you apologized, fidgeting your fingers.
"You don't have to be sorry for worrying Y/N." He whispered as he tucked your hair behind your ear. You brought your eyes to meet his and sighed.
"So what do you want to do?" You questioned.
Yoongi shrugged. "I'm feeling kind of tired. Can we go to bed now?"
You nodded and led Yoongi to the guest bedroom.
"If you need me I'm right down the hall okay?"
Yoongi smiled and nodded his head as he buried his face in the pillow, already drifting off to sleep.