7

You stood frozen in place, speechless at what Jungkook had told you.
"W-what..?"
He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair.
"I like you. You don't have to feel the same way about me, because of Yoongi."
Your flustered face quickly scrunched up in confusion.
"Yoongi, what about Yoongi?"
Jungkook's jaw dropped before he began laughing.
"Yoongi hasn't told you? Aigoo what a loser." He mumbled shaking his head. "I think Yoongi likes you too, Y/N."
Your heated up cheeks returned, that can't be right.
Two really attractive guys, like me?!

"I like you, but I don't want to go any further until you figure out your feelings."

My feelings..? Do I even have feelings for Yoongi? We just met and he's nice to me now, but a jerk in other ways.

Your eyes met Jungkook's, as you smiled at him.
"Jungkook let's date." You blurted out. His eyes widened and he smiled. "Are you sure it's what you want? What your heart wants?"
You hesitated without realizing, but you nodded your head, focusing on your feet as you blushed.
Jungkook smiled and walked closer toward you before kissing your forehead.
"Then let's date. Let's go to dinner today at 7. I'll pay."
"O-okay."
Jungkook smiled and grabbed your hand and walked you to class. Up until now, you've only had your hands held by Yoongi maybe once or twice. It was different because Jungkook's hands were incredibly warm, but they weren't as soft as Yoongi's.
*
When the school day was over, you packed up your things and went straight for the practice room. On your way there, you bumped into Hoseok, who was fiddling on his phone like always.
"Hobi." You whispered trying to get his attention.
"Hm? Yes Y/N?"
"Jungkook and I are dating." You whispered.
Hoseok looked up from his phone and to you with a surprised look on his face.
"You are?"
You smiled and nodded your head. "It's great isn't it?"
Hoseok smiled softly and nodded his head. "Yea, yea it's great. Ahem...have you told Yoongi..? Or any one else?" He stuttered as he put his phone away.
"No, why?"
He shrugged. "No reason. I just think you should..tell him?"
"You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking."
His eyebrows furrowed at your question. "Wha-"
"Does Yoongi seriously like me..?" You questioned crossing your arms. Hoseok gulped. "I mean it shouldn't matter right? You have Jungkook..?"
You blinked twice and looked at the ground before slowly nodding your head. "Y-Yea...I do."

This is awkward.

"Unless you want Yoongi..?" Hoseok mumbled tilting his head as he raised his eyebrow.
"No. I don't, I have Jungkook." You repeated. Before Hoseok could add any other awkward questions into the conversation, you quickly sped walked down the hall and to the room where you always meet Yoongi. As always, he was sitting at the piano messing with the keys. You closed the door behind you and carefully set your things down before taking the seat next to him. When he looked up, he smiled at you softly before returning to his musical state.
"Hey Yoongi." You mumbled as you fidgeted your fingers.
"Hey Y/N." He greeted back. "Are you still worried. About me?"
You didn't know why, but him just even talking to you was making your heart beat faster.
Is this because I know he likes me?
You repeated over and over again mentally, completely blocking out the rest of his words.
"Hello, Y/N?" He stated again, waving his hands in front of your eyes, snapping you back into the real world.
"Huh?"
"I said do you want to go on a date."
You gulped.
"What? Can you repeat that?"
"I SAID, do you want to go to the nurse. Your face is red, again." He explained placing his cold hands onto your forehead.

How do you mishear something like that?!

You flinched when he came in contact with you, his palms piercing through the heat almost instantly.
You licked your lips since you were nervous and shook your head.
"N-no I'm fine. Did you take your medicine..?" You stuttered moving his hand away from you.
Yoongi slowly nodded, blankly looking back at you.
"Do you want to continue your lessons...or get ready for your date with Jungkook?"
Your heart skipped a beat.