Once the salt was in his hands, my hands dropped to my sides and I began to walk towards to where I was standing.

His slight touch made me feel things I've never felt before and I was craving to feel it again. Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I stared straight ahead as men continued to eat.

One by one, men began to file out of the room when they were finished eating and we were left to clean up. Honestly I've never complained, during these past three weeks, I've grown to love my job, it helped me to take my mind off of the bad things that happened to me and it helped me to mend myself back piece by piece.

Once I was done, I made my way to my bedroom. I opened the door and got in. Blindly looking for the light I switched it on and immediately the whole room illuminated with light. I walked towards the bathroom and got in, locking it behind me, I stripped out of my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and flinched. My bruises were still visible to the eyes, some of them were turning an ugly shade of purple and blue while some were fading away.

The water soothed my sore muscles as it continued to spray around me. I began to wash my body and hair. I turned off the faucet and wrapped a towel around my body.

Getting out of the shower, I closed the door and went to my bedroom, I went to the closet and dropped the towel that was wrapped around me.

I was searching through my set of clothes, when suddenly warm breath hit the side of my neck. I gasped and swiveled around to see who it was.

Sebastian was standing there with a smirk planted on his lips as he looked me up and down.

I was too shocked to move or make a sound, I just kept staring at him until something hit me, I was naked in front of him. Quickly turning my back to him, I snatched a long shirt and tried to cover myself up.

I turned to face him and his eyes had darkened slightly, but his smirk was still intact with an evil glint in his eyes.

"W-what are you doing here?", I asked him with a shaky voice.

Instead of answering me, he caressed my face and after a moment his hands continued to go down towards my body and removed the shirt. My heart sped up beating crazily wild, I was afraid it would pop out of my chest.

I gasped out loud when his hands made contact with my breasts, he pinched both of them, making my nipples harden. I tried squirming away but his hand snaked around my waist to keep me still.

His hands went downwards until they made contact with my aching core. I tried to get away from him once more, but he continued to keep me still.

"Keep still, I won't hurt you, don't worry", he said with a promise in his voice.

I tried to calm my heart down, while he kneaded my breasts.He started to rub my aching core and I bit my lips trying not to make any sounds at the sensation.

"Tell me Amelia, has any man made you feel like this?", he questioned with a husky voice.

I shook my head, while biting my lip harder as he sped up his actions.

I felt something form in my stomach and I couldn't hold it any longer, I threw my bead back and cried out at the tingling sensation in my stomach.

"Let go, Mi Amore", he said.

The minute he said that, I felt myself gushing all over his fingers that was still pumping in and out.

After a few moments he stopped his penetrations and nuzzled his nose in my neck, inhaling my scent. My heart was still beating fast and I was exhausted.

"You smell so good", he said while lifting his head from my neck.

I looked at him through sleepy eyes and he chuckled as if amused.

"Did a man ever touched you like that?", he questioned, his voice husky.

I suddenly remembered Edgar's touch, I felt so disgusted when he touched me, his words were like a venom to me, but with Sebastian it was different, he was different.

I looked at him and shook my head to say no. He slightly smiled and it left weird sensations throughout my body. I didn't even know him personally, but my body responded to him like it knew him forever.

"I am going to make you feel like this, it's only going to be me", he said nuzzling his nose into my neck once again.

Suddenly I was lifted off my feet and being carried bridal style. Shocked, I looked at Sebastian who was watching me intently.

Felling nervous I looked down and swallowed the lump in my throat. Making his way towards my bed, he gently laid me down and draped the covers over me. He tangled his hands in my hair and gently brushed them with his fingers.

"Sleep Mi Amore", was the last thing I heard before darkness took over me.

———————————————————-———————

Please vote and comment.