Chapter 1

Sebastian

He screamed, as I began to twist the knife that was already in his hand, I smirked in satisfaction watching him writhed in pain.

"Come on, just tell us who sent you, so this can be over quickly", groaned Hunter in frustration, my most trusted and right hand man.

He lifted his bruised face up, looking towards Hunter, he smirked and said "Just kill me and get this over with quickly".

Hunter growled clearly frustrated as the man wasn't uttering a single word that was useful, except for annoying us.

"Calm down Hunter, we have to deal with this rationally", I spoke with authority.

Hunter looked at me, bowed his head in respect, and slightly tried himself to calm down.

I looked back at the man who was sitting tied up in a chair with no room to escape. Well escaping would've been the least of his worries as he was tied up and there were three men who could easily take him down.

"Now tell me who sent you", I said with a calm voice.

He kept looking and smirking at me, which made me angry to no extent. I growled and stalked towards him.

Once I stood in front of him, I went down to his height, and roughly grabbed his chin digging my fingers through his flesh.

He flinched, but looked at me square in the eyes, but I could already see the fear he had for his own life.

"At least tell us your name", I spoke.

He looked at me, contemplating whether or not to tell me, he made the right choice by telling me.

"Maddox Ricci", he uttered out, but suddenly flinched when I grabbed the knife that was in his hand.

"Now don't look so scared, I won't hurt you", I fake cooed at him.

The man slightly relaxed, when I made no move to hurt him. Suddenly I caught him off guard by twisting the knife so hard that his screams were  heard through out the room.

"Let me ask you again, who sent you", I said through clenched teeth, as blood oozed out of his hands dripping down to the floor.

The man whimpered, but made no move to answer. I sighed and turned towards Hunter and Damon.

"What do we do with him?", Damon asked.

"Hand me the neck torture device", I smirked at both of them.

Both of their eyes widened, since they knew it was the most torturous thing ever. It was only used on special occasions like these, when our enemies made no move to answer. We would torment them, until they cracked or chose the option to die.

Hunter made his way to get the device, which was laid out on one of the tables. After he got the device, he made his way over, and handed it to me.

I turned towards Maddox, smirking at him, while my hands held the device. His eyes widened and he began shaking in fear, as he saw what was in my hands.

"Either you tell us who sent you, or your going to die, the choice is yours", I stated.

I sighed, when he made no answer again. I began to tie the device around his neck, and he began thrashing around.