20

"You can put me down, it's just a sprained ankle." Taehyung giggled as Jimin carried him through the front door.

     "It's not 'just a sprained ankle'," Jimin mocked, placing Taehyung onto the sofa. "You scared me half to death!"

     Taehyung rested longways across the couch with his foot propped up on a cushion Jimin placed there. "It's not my fault you came to watch me practice after school today." The jock laughed as a panicked Jimin ran into the kitchen to fetch some ice.

     "Excuse me? You'd better be glad I was there to carry you from the field, to my car and from my car, to my house!" Jimin raved, settling for a bag of frozen peas to ice his crush's ankle.

     "That was your choice, not mine. And how was I supposed to know Junhyeon would truck over me like that?" Taehyung slightly winced as Jimin placed the bag of peas onto his injury.

     "I still think he did it on purpose," Jimin mumbled, examining the bruised and swollen ankle.

     Taehyung simply rolled his eyes and sat up. "Look, football gets rough. I'm perfectly fine." With that, the silver-haired boy attempted to stand up on his own, but the second he put weight on the sprain he toppled over into Jimin's arms and moaned due to the searing pain that shot up his entire leg.

     "Oh my God!" Jimin caught the boy immediately. "Sit your ass back down right now, or you'll only make it worse!" He commanded, this time, Taehyung obeying.

     "I'll just have to sit out for the game tonight and then I'll be back on my feet." Taehyung sighed, replacing the frozen peas back over his ankle.

     "We're going the hospital, this is serious. Just look at it!" Jimin whined, both boys studying the purple and black tones decorating the area.

     "Jimin, I'm fine! If we go to a hospital they'll shove me in some stupid cast for a month, and I won't be able to play in the championship game!" Taehyung groaned, partly out of pain and partly out of frustration. Although, he wasn't wrong. That night he had a game and one more the following Friday night. After those two games, if they won both, there was to be one final game to declare that championship winners. Taehyung was determined to play in the championship game whether it killed him or not.

     "Or you'll get the help you need in order to heal properly, so you'll be able to play in the championship game. Now, come on." Jimin convinced his crush and was showing no signs of letting up. Obediently, Taehyung lifted his arms up and allowed Jimin to carry him to the car once again.

     "I'm not missing that game!" Taehyung said through gritted teeth.

     "If you want any slight chance of being healed by then, I suggest you listen to what the doctor has to say." Jimin replied, situating Taehyung's sprained ankle and the peas onto the dashboard.

     "Yep, that's a pretty nasty sprain you got there." The doctor confirmed, analyzing the jock's foot.

     Taehyung finally loosened his grip on Jimin's hand that he demanded to hold while the doctor fiddled around with the injured ankle causing immense pain to the so-called 'fine' boy. "So what's it gonna be?" He asked nervously, still holding Jimin's hand, not noticing the elder's blushing cheeks.

     "Well, you're gonna have to stay off of it for about two weeks. And taking your situation into consideration, I'm just going to wrap it and have you on crutches until this game you so desperately need to play in rolls around. If you stay off of it like you need to, you should be healed in time for the game." The doctor broke the good news, allowing both boys to exhale dramatically.

     "Thanks, doc." Taehyung released his grip on Jimin's hand, apologizing for squeezing it so tightly before. Of course, Jimin didn't mind other than the fact that it made him combust with butterflies. If only Tae knew what he does to me.

     The doctor began wrapping the jock's ankle while Jimin mouthed 'I told you so' to his crush who responded by sticking his tongue out at him. The both of them were quite mature.

     "Alright, you're good to go! Oh, and you'll be needing these by the way." The doctor brought in a pair of crutches that Taehyung hesitantly took. "And please just call the hospital and ask for Dr. Kim if you need anything! Bye, now!" The doctor politely bowed as Jimin and Taehyung filed out of the door.

     "These are hard to work." Taehyung complained only five seconds into walking with crutches.

     Jimin watched as the silver-haired boy struggled to maneuver himself across the tiled hospital floor. "Would you like for me to carry you?"

     Taehyung lit up as if his goal of whining in the first place was to get Jimin to carry him. "Yes, please!" He cheered, hopping on one foot with his arms wide open.

     Jimin rolled his eyes and laughed, carrying the jock bridal style out of the hospital and towards his car. "Expect a hospital bill in the mail," Jimin teased, earning a smirk from the boy he was lowering into his vehicle.

     "Thank you, Jimin." Taehyung shyly smiled to the ground as the elder circled around to the drivers seat of the car.

     "It's my job to take care of you when you're hurt," Jimin justified. "Hey... it's the weekend, after all. Why don't you ask your folks if you can stay over at my place tonight? You know... so I can keep and eye on you and stuff." Jimin nervously twirled a strand of his hair as he invited his crush over.

     "Trust me, my folks won't even know I'm gone." Taehyung agreed to the idea, telling Jimin to drive him to his house to pack an overnight bag and then to Jimin's house.

[a/n:
so there's this group called kq fellaz and i have decided to stan! they haven't actually debuted yet so idek if that's going to be their official name or not, but so far they've released two performance videos and a few vlogs and let me just say that they are worth watching! i can't wait to watch them grow and be successful bc these boys are gonna be big someday! (creds to blurryseok for making me watch the vlogs and fall in love lol) xx]