Aman was surprised she’d actually agreed.  He was just teasing her. 

“Just remember one thing.” She said.  She brought her lips closer to his ear. 

“You aren’t the only person in this house.” She whispered wickedly. 

Aman cursed under his breath.  He had countless members of his staff in his house today.   Priya knew that Aman’s jealousy would get the best of him.  He wouldn’t be able to stand the thought of others seeing her dressed more provocatively. 

"Dammit, Priya.  You've gotten so good at this." Aman commented on her fiesty remarks, moving back so Priya could have more room. 

"I think I'm spending too much time with you." Priya giggled, walking away from Aman. 

He grabbed her hand and pulled her backwards.  She slammed hard against his body. 

"I beg to differ. I don't think you're spending enough time with me." He said quietly. 

Priya smiled at Aman.  He let her hand go, allowing her to finally go  downstairs to have breakfast. 

"Let's take a trip abroad for our anniversary...like a late honeymoon." Aman suggested at the breakfast table. 

Priya frowned and shook her head. 

"I don't want to travel." She said. 

"We could always to go a restaurant, but that's boring as hell." Aman said flatly. 

"Aman, whatever you plan will be great." Priya smiled. 

"I could buy you a restaurant or a hotel or a sports car." Aman suggested, grinning widely. 

"There's no need to be extravagant." Priya said. 

She didn't like the thought of Aman spending so much money on her.  She liked when he did simple things.  Their first date in a forest, and their night on the beach were exactly the types of things Priya liked best.  She loved being with him, just the two of them. 

"Priya, I'm a multi-millionaire.  Being extravagant is in my nature.  It's my lifestyle!" Aman defended. 

"I'm going to feel guilty if you spend a lot of money, Aman.  You wouldn't want that, would you?"  Priya pouted slightly. 

"If you keep making faces like that, I'm going to have to come over there and kiss you in front of everyone.  And I don't mean just a peck.  I mean a lingering, passionate, wet kiss that'll make your heart race." Aman smirked, eyeing the maids, who were just out of earshot. 

Priya's eye widened and she couldn't stop herself from blushing. She came up with a fiesty response that she could've thrown back at him,but she was afraid that he'd actually come around the table and kiss her in everyone's presence. 

"I think you're late for work." Priya said, getting up from the table. 

"I can never be late for work. I own the whole damn company!" Aman smiled.

"Bye, Aman." Priya said, in a hurry to go back upstairs.  

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" Aman said, sadly.  

Priya stopped immediately.  She slowly turned around to face Aman.  She looked around.  There were so many people around them, doing various chores.  Aman took her hand and led her into the kitchen. 

"Leave." he said simply. 

The people in the kitchen looked confused.  They paused for a moment, unsure whether to continue working or just drop everything and leave the kitchen.  The chef started shouting for everyone to get out.  He looked at Aman and then Priya, trying to hide a faint smile.