Shouto Todoroki ♡

En başından başla

"Alright then good luck" You said and he turned around and kissed your cheeks.

Walking down with him to his white stallion he turned around and kissed you.

"Goodbye my queen" he said holding your cheeks and you chuckled.

"Not a queen yet" You said and he placed his forehead against yours.

"When that old man of mine is gone you will 100% be one" He said and you waved him off and he rode infront of the carriage endeavor was in as he quoted 'refuse to be in the same box with an idiot'.

- - -

Few hours ago.

Todoroki watching your sleeping figure as he changed into some comfortable cloths he wanted to help you to find a good meaning to be Royalty.

Walking down the many halls of his castles he stumbled upon his best men of teaching.

"Yes prince todoroki!" Iida tenya shouted as he saw Todoroki calling fo him.

"I have a request."

Now

Knock knock.

"Come in!" You said and turned around to see a male that was quiet buff but had a fancy tux and stood properly.

"Hello Princess! I am Iida Tenya at your service!" He said making you blink and tilt your head in confusion.

"Uhh.." You said.

"Oh! My bad I came from a request as you needed help to be more 'princess'"'Iida said and you then scoffed.

'Shouto you big ol precious baby'

"Right! Do you have any... tips?" You asked and he grabbed your hand.

"Princess I have the whole steps come with me! To the library we go!!" He said happily and led you to the library.

- - -

"Right" Iida said holding a thick book and placing it on the desk and you gulped.

'Does maths involve?! The heck' you thought eyeing the book.

Iida cleared his throat.

"It's all here! In the princesses book of Etiquette" Iida said patting the book.

"Let us begin"

He cleared his throat while you were focused on what he will say.

"No nagging , bragging, sweating, fretting, slipping,slurping, burping , twittering or frittering allowed."

He said and you had sweat drops falling down the side of your head as you couldn't believe that this was to know how to be a princess.

Iida leaving the book as he started walking elegantly and turned to face you.

"Stay present, stay pleasant. Stay proud."

You have a smile and waited for his next instructions.

"To be a princess you need to know which spoon to use" you picked up then many dozen of spoons and looked at a tiny spoon.

"To be a princess is wear thousand pair of shoes!" He said holding a pair of lovely heels and then slipping them on for you.

"To maintain a regal gait, leave the
parsley on your plate and be charming but detached and yet amused."

"To be a princess is to never be confused"

He then gave out his hand and you took it being dragged to who knows where.

Stopping infront of your shared room with Todoroki he then started again.

He then took a small bow.
"Do a plié and never fall dont ever stay from protocol, all though the day there's just one day you must behave" almsot falling backwards he caught you and loved to the next area but wrapping your arm around his.

"Do keep a grip and never crack stiff upper lip and arch the back , Bend above and always wear your gloves and wavvvve" he said waving smoothly and you did the same.

"I see! I think I'm getting this" You said smiling and he gave a tiny smile.

"Shoulder back. Tummy in and pinky out and lift the chin" he said bu adjusting your back and poking your tummy to making you hold it and lifting your chin up and your pinky out.

"And slowly turn the  head side to side" He said and you did the command he said.

He then took your to ball gown draw cupboards choosing the best dress and you changed into it looking like a princess and the dress was a poofy blue dress.

"To be a princess is to always look your best" he said placing a small crown on top of your head.

He then started to explain all the details of how a princess should be polite and never give up and be elegant and do they best they can.

The day testing cakes and choosing the best one and choosing the flower patches then a portrait painting of yourself and Todoroki high requested you to do so as he loved you and then the day came to an end.

Walking back inside the castle after choosing the best tea cup sauces.

"Thank You Iida for the help I've learnt a lot" and you bowed down to him making him stutter and blush.

"My princess! I appreciate this! Im glad to assist you!" He said and you two bid good byes.

Iida turned back to see you twirling a bit and humming he advices he gave.

'You married a lovely women prince Todoroki...'

- - -

"To be a princess..." you hummed as if it was song.
Maybe you can put your new princess knowledge into the test.

You were sitting on the chair brushing your hair humming and your eyes closed to feel the warm bubbly feeling.

Not hearing the door of your room open Todoroki step in yawning but stopped as he saw you smile warmly and he his heart squeezed and his face soften.

You could always turn his frown upside down.

"Hello darling" He said softly making you flutter your eyes open and you smilewide and you stood up and rushed to him and hugged him while he picked you up and spun you a bit.

"What were you humming~" he said and you grinned.

"Eh it was just the tips Iida told me" You said taking his hand and placing your other hand on his hip.

"Oh? Care to tell me?" He said as you two turned and danced in the room you two shared.

You smiled and kissed his lips as he rested his nose against yours.

"To be a princess..."