Camp

Within the first few days the girls were having a great time until one day that would change their lives forever. Everyone was at the mess hall getting lunch when the camp director turned to Piper and asked" Oh hello dear would you like some strawberries?" Piper replied" I'm sorry I'm allergic." The director turned the other way just as Piper left and saw Peyton she was very confused.

Later that day Peyton was fencing against Piper. They hadn't seen their faces yet as they had masks but they were so into the game they became rivals but as soon as the game was over they took off their helmets and turned to each other and gasped.

" State your names to each other girls and then pack your bags and go to the isolation cabin! If the two of you can't play fair you will be punished." Mallow said. " I'm Piper Ketchum." Piper said." Peyton Yvonne." Peyton said. 

That night Peyton was looking at a picture of her dad while Piper put up posters of May and Dawn. " Who are they?" Peyton asked. " May and Dawn, two of Hoenn and Sinnoh's best coordinators. What's that?" Piper asked Peyton. " My moms half of a picture. I never knew my dad."She replied. " I only have half of my dads picture. I never knew my mom." Piper said. She turned to her drawers to grab the picture. "On the count of three we show our pictures." Peyton said.

" one" Piper.

" Two" Peyton.

" Three." Piper.

The picture was a perfect fit. " That's my dad." Piper said as she saw Peyton's picture. " That's my mom." Peyton said as she saw Pipers picture. " If your mom is my mom and my dad is your dad then that means..." Piper trailed. " We're sisters!" Peyton said. " No Peyton, We're twins!" Piper said. They hugged and chatted before they fell asleep.

In the middle of the night Peyton got up. " Piper I have a brilliant idea!" Peyton exclaimed. " What?" She asked tiredly. " What if we switched places next week. I get to know dad and you get to know mom." Peyton explained. " Peyton that's brillent!" Piper replied.

They would start preparations tomorrow.

To be continued.....