Beginning

Set 5 years after XYZ.....( they are 18)

[Scene opens with flashes of moments in Ash and Serena's life. First Kiss,First date, Proposal, Wedding and the birth of their twin girls Piper and Peyton then the scene ends and switches]

" -Serena" Ash tried to say. " I don't wanna hear it Ashton!" Serena yelled throwing a vase at him luckily it hit the wall. " How could you?! How could you let Misty kiss you?!" She screamed with tears coming down her face. " It wasn't my choice!" Ash yelled.

They fought often for weeks before they finally decided to separate. Serena took Peyton and Ash Took Piper. Serena desperately wanted Ash to come after her to let her know he still loved her but he didn't.

9 years later.......

With Piper(Ash's): in Kanto

Ash was now a Pokémon master who owned his own Pokémon training center. Now he was dropping off his daughter at Professor Oaks summer camp.

" Ok, kiddo remember June is gonna be there at camp too so you won't be lonely." Ash explained to his daughter,Piper. Piper looked exactly like her mother but with her fathers eyes. She had her hair in braids and was wearing a rainbow striped shirt with overalls over it.

" Hey Ash!" Drew called out. " Hey Drew!" Ash replied. " June!" Piper called out. She ran to a little green haired girl wearing a red and white rose printed dress. " Where's May?" Ash asked. " Taking care of the baby and our 2 boys." Drew replied. Drew looked down and picked up Piper and spun her around. " Hey Pipes how's my favorite niece?" He asked. " Hi uncle Drew. I'm excited for camp." Piper replied. " You both better get going you don't want to be late for Professor Oak's (Gary oak) welcome speech.

The girls told their dads goodbye before running off.

With Peyton(Serena's): in Kalos

Serena was Kalos Queen and was only known throughout Kalos, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Serena was having an important performance in Kalos while her butler took her daughter to Professor Oak's Summer camp in Kanto.  

" Here we are miss." The butler said as he helped Peyton out of the limo. Peyton looked like Piper but her hair was pulled back in waves with a bow and she was wearing a pink dress. " Thank you Clian." She thanked him.

" Let's see if you have everything. Sunscreen?"

" Check"

" Bug spray?"

" Check"

" Snacks?"

" Check"

" Pajamas?"

" check"

" Pictures of everyone, pokemon cards? Journal?"

" Check, check and check"

" Are you sure?"

" Got it all I think!"

" Give me a hug princess." Clian said. They hugged and said goodbye and off Peyton went to orientation speech.

To be continued....