TWELVE

HUI –

by his third drink, he was hammered.

he was out on the dance floor, totally going at it. he was krumping, popping, yelling. there was a crowd throwing money.

he turned his attention to hyuna and hyojong, who were sitting down and practically pissing their pants laughing. hyojong was leaning back and holding his stomach, whereas hyuna was hitting the table.
hyojong grabbed hyuna's hands, and pressed his face to them. he muttered something like, "your hands are warm."
hyuna cracked up laughing at that, too. pulling her hand away, she took another sip of her drink.

hui grinned, stumbling over to them.
"you guys are so cute together, just kiss."

hyojong looked up, and threw a piece of shrimp at him. "go awayyyyy."

hui giggled. "not until you kiss."

hyuna lightly kicked his shins. "no."

hui looked at them for a second, and then pushed hyojong over in the booth. "lemme sit."

reluctantly, he scooted over, and hui plopped down right next to him. "what're you two doing?"
"laughing."
"that's vague."
"yup!"
all three giggled.

hyojong poked hui's cheeks, and hui poked his right back. they did this for a while, until hyuna threw fresh grapes at both at them. "why don't you two kiss? huijong is my favorite couple."
they threw the grapes right back.

and then they started throwing food.