FOUR

TRIPLE H –

they stopped to sleep at around 5 am, and then woke up at around 8 am. they continued down the road to an old gas station when hui let the others know he was almost out of fuel.

hyojong laughed at his own joke - in his head.

hui and hyuna exchanged glances again.

"so, this car isn't yours?" hyojong said, surprising the others from behind.
"nope. i literally just snatched their keys and drove away."
"the cops will be after you," hyuna said, draping her arm over both the boys shoulders. "unless you wanna get caught, i'd make up some elaborate lie. like, 'i was drunk, we swapped keys accidentally and i got into their car.' but i suppose that wouldn't work."

"and how do you know this?" hui asked, grabbed hyuna's arm with his left one.

she glanced at him, taking in a breath. "lets just say i've done more than kill someone."

hyojong and hui leaned back, locking eyes and widening them, as if saying "oh damn," with their faces.

she grabbed both of their heads and thrust them forward, receiving an ow from both of them. "anyways, you know literally nothing about this car. by the way, i heard something jostling in the trunk. could be a bomb, or a body."

hui raised his eyebrows. "what a pleasant thought."

hyojong laughed. not at his own joke, but at hui's reaction.

hyuna put her arms down, going to the back of the car. the two boys followed. "ladies first," hyuna smiled, looking at hyojong.

"i think you mean hui," he responded - obviously worried if it was a bomb.

"jesus, ok fine." hui replied reluctantly, opening the trunk.

money.

hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of dollar bills in this trunk.

all three looked at hui, to hyojong, to hyuna, and then to the money.

"lets go fucking spend it!" hyojong yelled.

(short chapter please don't sue me)