/torn/

Naruto's POV

"I gotta go now, I love you."

"I love you too."

Sasuke had just made me promise I wouldn't go outside. I huffed as I heard the line disconnect. Everything seemed as it was going perfectly.

Everything seemed okay. I thought we were finally happy. Kiba was with him last. Are they okay?

I heard a knock on the window. One of the men were asking me to open it. Sasuke said as long as I stayed in, they wouldn't hurt me.

I opened it.

"Okay kid, I know you're wondering why you're in here," a red-head said.

I looked at him expectantly, and he cleared his throat.

"The name's Gaara. Kiba hired us to watch over you and make sure you don't go anywhere. Can you keep a secret?"

"Is it an important secret?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then yes, I can."

"Kiba has Sasuke trapped. I don't know how long he'll keep Sasuke alive."

My eyes widened.

"Wait.. Kiba is the one behind all this?"

He nodded his head.

"I knew Sasuke personally. I don't want him to die. Sasuke and I were so close... if I could sneak you out of here, would you help me find him?"

I thought about it for a second. Sasuke is my best friend, but I'd die. I don't even know if I can trust Gaara, even though he didn't have to tell me that secret if he didn't want to.

"Sasuke will die if we don't," Gaara added.

I looked up at him.

"What do we need?"