Chapter 12 - Reunion of Old Friends

Ash's POV

Me and Pikachu were walking towards the Pokemon Center to heal and swap my Pokemon.

When we arrived there, someone familiar stood at Nurse Joy's counter. I walked towards him and asked.

Me : Excuse me, can I heal my Pokemon?

??? : Of cou--- Ash?!?!

Me : Huh?! Brock?!

Brock : Yo Ash! What are you doing here?! Let me guess! Someone invited you here at this academy!

Me : You're right Brock! What are you doing here?

Brock : Well, I was assigned here by the wonderful Nurse Joy.

I sweat-dropped at Brock and asked.

Me : You mean you work here?

Brock : Yeah, this is also part of my dream to become a Pokemon Breeder!

Me : Oh, so that's why. Hey Brock, why not hang out for a while?

Brock : Sure Ash, since it has been a long time since you, me and Misty travelled together.

Me : Now that you mentioned about her, where's that mallet girl?

Brock : She said that she's staying at her and her sister's gym.

Me : Will she come here? I hope not.

Brock just chuckled and then grinned.

Me and Brock took a stroll at the academy. Then we are greeted by Serena and Lillie.

Serena and Lillie : Hi Ash!

Brock then noticed the two girl and then walked towards them.

Brock : Hello there! The names Brock and I am aiming to become a Pokemon Breeder! Would you like to--- Ahhhh!!!

A pokeball from Brock's pocket wiggled and then revealed a Toxicroak. Toxicroak used Poison Jab at Brock's butt then grabbed his ear and walked off. I just sweat-dropped of at Brock then gave Serena and Lillie an apologetic smile.

Me : O-Oh, sorry about that, he's Brock and he's my travel companion at Kanto Region.

Lillie : He sure is...weird.

Serena : Y-Yeah.

Brock came back with anime tears falling from his eyes. I just chuckled and said.

Me : If you're going to do that Brock, make sure Toxicroak's pokeball is away from you.

Brock : Y-Yeah, I forgot

Me : Jeez.

Serena and Lillie just chuckled and grinned. Then we decided to go to cafeteria and talk about things there.

Brock : So Ash, do you still remember the adventure at the New Island?

Lillie : New Island? What's that?

Serena : Never heard of the place before.

Me : Of course Brock! I still remember it!

Serena : What's in it Ash?

Me : I'll tell you.

~Flashback~

It was a stormy night. Me, Pikachu, Brock and Misty tried to find a Pokemon Center, thankfully we found one. When we entered the Pokemon Center, I was puzzled because there's too many people and trainers here. I noticed Officer Jenny and asked.