Chapter 27 - Lets hear it for the girl

Start from the beginning

"Is there no more ice cream in the freezer?"She asks scratching the back of her neck and taking her phone in her hand checking it again. "I could've sworn I bought some." She says her eyes still on her phone

"You only bought one babe..I already ate it."I say starting to blush at the way she was looking at me now. I was officially a fatty I knew that. I knew it because she was looking at me the way you look at someone at Mc Donald's who has five cheeseburgers and is sitting on two seats.

"I'll go get some after I've showered Han promise. Would you..I mean if you wanted to you could join me?"She said winking at me and I feel an ache in my lower body and nodded towards her. I was still a bit stiff from last night but I wasn't going to refuse such a wonderful opportunity. Even if she thought I was a fatty.

 "Sounds like fun."I smile climbing out of bed covering up myself knowing my belly was probably showing pretty badly. I was sort of still a bit shy about the weight gain but it seemed that Beth found it sexy or so she says. Every time I got shy about it she would just do what she was doing right about now.

She tugs the sheets off of my body letting it fall to the floor and look over at me and as I try to cover up her hands stop me and her eyes find mine.

"Stop it."She says dropping to her knees kissing my belly softly and sensually. The touch made me shiver a bit and as she got back to her feet taking off her bed sheet she griins enterlocking our hands walking into the bathroom and I looking at her perfectly toned body biting my lip my hand trailing down her bum.

It must be dangerous being this in love with somebody that their smile makes your knees go weak..

"What are you thinking about?"She smirks

I shake my head pulling her close to me kissing her lips softly and hands caressing her back. All I was thinking about was feeling her ,kissing her and touching her.

"I think we might be thinking the same way."She says in between kisses and I hear the shower water start running...

---

I was busy making Beth breakfast considering she went to buy me ice cream. She would never eat ice cream for breakfast  unlike me she still exercised and ate healthy. She was making me jealous still looking so damn good but not jealous enough to the point that I didn't want my ice cream.

I was making her egg whites and a salad it didn't look very appetizing to me but she liked it. What my baby wants that's what my baby gets...I'm really starting to become extremely corny..

I walk to the sliding doors and see Beth's phone laying on the dining room table. I see that she was a message and it's from her office. Why would they send her emails on the weekend? I open up the email out of pure curiosity...

To: Beth Williams
From: Erin Barkley
Subject: Meeting

Good Morning Beth,

It completely slipped my mind but I want to tell you that Miss Hill had signed the contract. I gave her your number like you said to discuss any further movement and meetings in the future.

Again sorry to contact you over the weekend I just thought I'd let you know we got the contract.
Say hello to your wife for me and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Erin.

Oh my gosh that is wonderful I can't believe it! I look at the time stamp and see that this had been sent early this morning. I wonder if that is what Beth was reading this morning, it couldn't be because this message hasn't been opened or maybe Beth already read it but marked it as unread..