Chapter 57: Blinded

Start from the beginning

Levi let go of my shoulder instead traced his tongue up to my neck and near my nape that intensely tickled me, which also gave him a hint of my desire. He kissed it softly before proceeding on giving me another reminder of his touch.

After a while, he left the spot and felt his lips locked through mine with a sweet and soft start. We kiss as if lips seemed like they were made to fit. I've always felt this. Everytime he kisses me. Our lips were just perfectly matched.

But as soon as our desire for each other grows, it turns to be more passionate and dominant.

I felt his desperation for my mouth when I felt him lick my lips, savoring the sweet taste of strawberry lipbalm. I kept being stubborn, smirking at his failed attempt to enter my mouth but I was fooled when his left hand that's just recently touching my thigh slid down my ass.

'No... just make more effort.' I smirked, still not giving in for his entrance.

He groaned in my stubbornness. But he's not a man giving up. From my ass, his hand slid more deeper into my clit, rubbing and digging his fingers. I gasped on how it startled and made me feel good at the same time, Levi took the chance to enter immensely--tasting every inch of my mouth.

"Hmm..." I didn't expect to gulp down the mixed liquid we shared through our rough kisses while playing along with his game of dominance.

My hands slowly travelled down from his hair to his perfectly sculpted body. Even if I can't see them, I can feel the god-like creation.

'Damn it, Levi.'

In a sudden moment, Levi won in our battle as we let go catching our breath. Since I was too distracted with the thrilling body I was touching, I lost to him.

"You tasted sweet..." I heard Levi mumbled, licking my lips once more.

I shut my eyes more and felt myself grew limp from his lustful deeds.

Levi moved a bit forward, making me lean backwards to turn the shower on, which didn't really helped. Its icy temperature made me shiver in cold but Levi notices it and embraces me closer to his touch.

"Don't worry, love. I'll make you warm." He assured, crashing his lips on mine once again while finally lying me down on the other side of the tub.

I felt his warm body on top of me, covering every inch and connecting our bodies making me real warmer.

The temperature was no longer cold because heat grew more around our bodies. I no longer thought of hypothermia getting me sick when the hotness of my atmosphere takes me over.

He's still kisses me hungrily when I felt his muscled thigh between my legs, I started rubbing it on his.

"(Y/n)..." he groaned and I can feel his member gotten hard.

'Got you.'

But what I did was just another tease to him making him rub his fingers on my clit.

I moaned in surprise, wanting my eyes to escape this fabric covering my sight of him.

"L-levi... don't do that." I breathed heavily.

"Really?" He kept on rubbing when he inserted a finger inside me. "I know you wanted otherwise..."

'Oh god. This felt good.'

"U-ugh... ugh..." I moaned between our kissed.

Levi started thrusting his middle finger inside me making him catch all of my muffled moans between our kisses.