seventy five

Taehyung's PoV;

"Oh my god, Jungkook! Jungkook!" Jeong-ja shouted, her heels clicking as she ran through the corridors.

I leaned back as she rushed past me, nearly knocking me over in the process.

"He's in the kitchen!" I shouted.

She turned around and ran quickly back down the corridor, rushing into the kitchen.

"Jungkook!" She shouted.

His eyes flicked up from watching his tea as he sipped it, staring at her sleepily.

There wasn't much point trying to talk to him this early in the morning, as he'd only been awake for about fifteen minutes and was still extremely dozy.

"Mm?" He hummed, swaying in his seat.

"There's a ba-" Jeong-ja cut herself off to inhale sharply and then to speak extremely fast while her cheeks reddened from the lack of oxygen, waving her arms about.

"What?"

"I said, there's a toddler on the doorstep!"

I looked at her in shock, my eyebrows raised and my mouth slightly open.

Jungkook sat his cup down, smacking his head on the table afterwards.

One of the maids rushed in, carrying a child in her arms.

"Your majesty, there seems to be an abandoned child." She said politely, the posh British accent causing her to highlight each vowel as she spoke.

He groaned, mumbling something about him being a mafia leader, not a child carer.

After a few more bumps to the table with his forehead, he raised his head and looked at her.

"Thank you, Audrey. Can you go to the shops for some food and stuff? I would, but I have no idea what they eat."

She chuckled whilst nodding, putting the child in Jungkook's arms before bowing and exiting the room.

"Oh my gosh, there's a baby, there's a fucking baby, Jeon! Don't you understand how serious this is?!"

"No offence, Jeon, but your sister is a fucking fruit loop." Baekhyun murmured, sloping into the kitchen.

"I know." He mumbled back.

"Hey! Who do you think you're talking to?!" Jeong-ja stamped on her heel childishly with a pout.

"To you, babe." He said smoothly.

I held back a snort as her face flushed, crossing her arms tightly.

"I'm not your babe!" She tried to say confidently but her voice wavered.

"Do you want to be?"

She shook her head quickly, her cheeks becoming redder as he held her waist, looking down at her with raised eyebrows.

"If you two could flirt and fuck somewhere else, that'd be great." Jungkook said.

Jeong-ja went to protest, but was interrupted by Baekhyun asking her if she wanted to go out for coffee, to which Jungkook said to just take her anyway.

Baekhyun had been resting here for about two weeks and he was healed enough to walk around and keep food down. There were no free servants around, so Jeong-ja spent those two weeks looking after him and bringing him soup and wet flannels to lay on his forehead.

They had a love-hate relationship but they were pretty cute.

Jin probably shipped them together more than he shipped himself with Namjoon.