Chapter 10

Camila’s POV

Lauren had been in Ashton High for two weeks now. We had told both of our parent’s about us, and after a long internet safety lecture, they were okay with it. Mine, and now Lo’s best friend had even shipped us. Camren.

Tonight was Lauren and I’s first date. I had no idea where we were going. Lauren had made sure it was a complete surprise. She seemed to be quite good at those. I had been told to dress casually, as we aren’t going anywhere fancy. I was quite relieved at that because I hate all those fancy dates.

I wore some black docs, galaxy jeans and a top with the definition of weirdo on it. When Lauren picked me up, she was wearing black crop top, black ripped shorts, and some vans that faded from purple to blue. She looked really hot, and I honestly had to try my best not to jump on her again.

Apparently we weren’t far so we decided to walk it. We got there 10 minutes later and I squealed with excitement. Lauren had bought me to the carnival that was in town. Lauren paid for our tickets and we went in.

I immediately saw a giant teddy, and Lauren tried to win it for me. It was adorable how determined she was to win this teddy bear. After 4 goes, she finally did, and handed it to me with a huge grin on her face. Lauren kissed my cheek, and took me to get food.

We sat on a bench, and ate hot dogs, and afterward ice cream.

“Camzi, you have ice cream on your nose,” Lauren giggled, what I had learned was the cutest sound. I laughed too, and tried to lick it off. Lauren leant over and kissed her nose, effectively getting rid of the ice cream. Woah that was smooth. We looked into each others eyes, and then leant in for a mind blowing kiss. I was never a big fan of seeing PDA, but when it’s you involved, you just don’t seem to care.

I knew the feeling of kissing her would never get old. Her soft lips fit so perfectly against mine. They were like a drug; I needed them to stay alive. After a small make out session on the bench, Lauren took my hand and we made our way to the bumper cars. We chose to get in one together, probably a bad move considering how small they are. We couldn’t stop laughing the whole time, and halfway through we switched seats, so I could try driving. I got us stuck in the corner, and we were the target for everyone. I finally managed to get us out of the corner, and we went around attacking everyone again. I realised Lo had taken a picture of me when I was driving, but I couldn’t bring it in myself to care.

When our turn on the bumper cars was over, I dragged me over to the Ferris wheel I had noticed. We got on and began to make our ascent to the top. When we finally got there, I was amazed by the light of the city, but I felt Lauren staring at me, so I looked over at her. The way she looked in the light of the setting sun was the most beautiful thing I had ever experienced.

Lauren quickly pecked my lips.

“I love you, KarlaCamilaCabello,” She whispered almost low enough that I couldn’t hear it.

“I love you, too, LaurenMichelleJauregui,” I replied. She leant over and we kissed again. I pulled away, and said, “By the way, if you call me Karla again, I will punch you.”

She burst out laughing and I tried to look threatening.

“You’re so cute, babe. But don’t worry, I won’t. I don’t want to be punched.”

The Ferris wheel made its way to the bottom, and we got off, hand in hand. We walked back home slowly, savouring every moment with each other. She pulled me close to her and kissed me in the middle of the street.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too, babe.”

“You know Camz, I believe it was fate that brought us together,” she told me.

“Me too, Lolo. Me too.”

The End.

A/N- Hey gys, i hope you enjoyed the 2nd part of Fate. i might do a sequel a few years later at some point, but that depends how many of you want one, so if you could comment if you do, that would be useful.  love you :)