Chapter 6

Camila’s POV

I was sitting at my usual luch table with my friends, and as always, I texted Lo.

C: You’re pretty<3xx

I waited only a couple of minutes for a reply.

L: Aw babe, but you can’t even see me xx<3

I smiled at her response. Even though I cannot see her, the knowledge of how she looks after a whole day at school on skype, I know she looks good now.

C: But you’re still gorgeous. I’m really happy that you’re mine<3xx

L: Aw, same babe<3xx

I swear we’re too cheesy for our own good sometimes, but just knowing that she feels the same way I do is enough to make me blush.

I decided not to text back, so my friends wouldn’t ask me questions about who I’m texting, and Lauren can spend time with her friends.

“So, Ally?” I asked. “How’s it going with you and Troy?”

Her face flushed a little before she said how good it was, and how happy she was with him.

“What about you Dinah, with Siope?” I questioned.

“I’m having a really good time with him. He makes me feel really special.”

“Good. Mani? What about you and Arin?”

“It’s great, Mila. Really great.” She replied.

“So Mila?” Dinah started, cheekily grinning. “We’re gonna have to get you a girlfriend, don’t you think?”

My friends were all cool with me being gay, thankfully.

“I’m good, to be honest, Dinah,” I said, trying to hide the fact that I already have a girlfriend.

“Whatever you say, Mila” Ally said.

­­­­­­­­­­­When I got home I lay on my bed waiting for Lolo’s skype. It took her a little bit longer to call today, but I don’t care, as long as I get to see her.

“Hey babe,” I said.

“Hi baby. I’ve just told my best friends about us, is it okay if you meet them?” she asked me.

I suddenly became nervous, happy and excited at the same time. Gosh, I feel like a TaylorSwift song.

“Sure, Lolo,” I told her.

“Don’t be nervous, babe.” She always knew how to read my emotions. Lauren waved er hand, presumably at her friend to come over, and sure enough they did. They were all really pretty, wow. But of course, my Lolo is the prettiest. The girls all said hi.

“Camz, this is Lucy, Vero and Alexa,” Lauren introduced.

I said hello back, and smiled at them.

“Okay, Laur we believe that Camila is a real person, and not an old paedophile,” Alexa, I think, said.

I began laughing as it seemed funny they though I could be a paedophile. The others started laughing too and we had some really nice conversations. After a while, sadly Lauren and her friends had to go.

“Bye babe,” she said.

“See ya baby.” I replied.

Laurens face disappeared from the screen, and I decided to go on tumblr, to waste more of my life away.

I feel like I’m now a few steps closer to Lauren as I have met her friends. Maybe soon I’ll meet her in reality.

A/N- 10 votes and 5 comments for new update ily :)