Chapter 16: The Tree House Plan

Magsimula sa umpisa

(Y/N's POV)

After the girls left the house I can't stop worrying about them. What if something bad happened to them? I can't contain myself so I just picked my hoodie jacket and wore it then I exited my room and went downstairs and walk out of the house and locked the front door and began to secretly follow them.

I followed them from more than 20 feet I just wore my hoodie and then they went inside a shop. I wonder what are they buying. I just went to a place nearby the shop while waiting for them.

I sit on a bench that is nearby and pulled out my phone and began to open and close some apps since I had nothing to do.

After for about 25 minutes or so I then saw the girls came out of the shop. I was about to stand up and follow them until I saw and hear four boys that are having a conversation.

"Hey guys, look at those girls there." The guy to the right said.

"Yeah, you guys wanna go for it." His friend said.

"I'm in how about you boss?" The other one said.

"I think its worth it. One for each of us,heheh." Their leader said evilly then they began to walk towards the girls.

I then stand up after they were a few meters away from me and began to follow them.

"Don't even mess with my girls." I thought.

(Monika's POV)

After we buy the stuff we need we then exited the shop and began walking home. While walking two boys then stand in front of us.

"Hey there cuties,you girls are kinda lonely there. Might if we entertaining you?" The guy on the left said.

"Uh no thanks were fine,if you excuse us were kinda in the middle of walking home." I said.

"Aww..well don't go to your home yet we want to show you what are houses look like, sounds fun right." The man to the left then said.

"Don't bother us you jerk." Natsuki said angrily.

"Well if you don't come with us might force you to." Someone said from behind.

We turned around and saw two others boys while the one is holding a pocket knife. Our eyes widen shock when we saw the knife.

"What are you gonna do to us?" I ask.

"We will do what we want to you four so you come with us or get stabbed." The guy said and hold my arm.

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

(Y/N's POV)

As I saw one of the boys hold Monika's arm,I then walk towards them still wearing my hoodie so they won't know who I am.

"Hey." I said calmly and then they all look at me.

"What do you want?" One of the boys said.

"Haven't your moms taught you how to treat a lady right." I said.

"You better scram you bitch or you might not want to-" before the one with the knife continue what he was saying I then kick him on the face making him let go of the knife and fall on the ground.

I picked up the knife from the ground and look at the other three boys.

"You guys better leave or you might not wanna end up like him." I said warning them.

"How dare you attack our boss!!" The guy next to their unconscious leader said while he tried to tackle me.

I grabbed him by the shoulders then began to punch him in his face for a few times then in the nose making it bleed and he fall from the ground. The other two then came after me and one of them punch me hard in the face making me step back.

The other one was gonna lay a blow on me but I stopped him by slicing his skin on the shoulder with the pocket knife I took from the leader. He scream in pain while holding his bleeding shoulder and walked back from me. The last standing and not injured then looked at me terrified, I look back at him and said.

"Don't even mess with me." I said then he ran like a coward does leaving his friends on the ground.

I then look at the girls and they look a bit scared,I smiled even though they can't see me then walk at them.

"Are you girls okay?" I ask.

"Yeah were fine..." Sayori said a bit scared.

"No need to be scared of me,don't worry I won't hurt you I just teach them a lesson on not to hurt you." I said.

"Oh...okay thanks by the way." Monika said.

"No problem. Mind if I walk with you home?" I ask nicely.

"Ahh why?" Yuri ask.

"Nothing just wanted to guard you four If they come back." I said.

"Thats okay, as long as you don't do something stupid or else we'll tell Y/N." Natsuki said.

I chuckle a bit from what she just said.

"What's so funny?" She ask.

"What are you gonna tell him Natsuki?" I ask.

"That you do something-... Wait how do you know my name?" She ask.

I chuckle again then I took off my hoodie revealing my face with a bruise from the punch I landed a while ago.

Their eyes widen when they saw me.

"Y/N?!" They said in shock.

"Thats me." I said.

They then hugged me tight and I hug them back.

"Don't ever scare us like that again,okay?" Sayori said when let go of the hug.

"I won't." I said.

"Are you okay you seem have a bruise from the punch." Yuri ask.

"I'm fine they will heal when I'm with you girls." I said making them blush.

"Wait, how did you know were here by the way." Natsuki ask.

"Save your questions for later let's just go walk back home." I said then they nodded and we started walking back home.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note: Okay thats all I have for this chapter. My other story got deleted because of my damn little sister....

Well I think I'll just continue this story.

Also I think I decided to extend the chapters minimum is 25 soooo.

Your welcome.

Anyway......

So see you soon Bye