"Belphegor"

Well, with how Belphegor and Rasiel were, it was miraculous how Sil only died once. Belphegor was always the more violent one, so the only time Belphegor 'killed' Rasiel was that one time before Bel ran off from home.

Except, Sil didn't die and went on to live in hiding, but that wasn't anything important. Xanxus incinerated him during a Varia raid, after all. 

But Belphegor, despite himself, was only sixteen. Yet, he has gone and died multiple times already. Tripping from the top of the stairs; falling from the balcony; crushed under heavy furniture; blunt impact to the head; car crash; poisoning; stabbed to death; blood loss? 

Belphegor would sigh at those suggestions, really. I've been there, done that; to quote.

Most people threw it off as suicide attempts. Belphegor, as mad as he was, it didn't seem unlike that he would've done it all for fun, or have experienced them because of his role in the Mafia. Only the Varia really understood the real meaning behind those words.

-

"A solo mission?" Belphegor had to repeat, his lips curling up ecstatically pleased, "finally, I can go somewhere without Fran?"

"That's only because no one else can go on this emergency mission, Bel." Lussuria sighed, definitely showing concern for who was their second youngest member, "everyone except you and Fran are heading for Spain now."

"Oh," Belphegor suddenly realized. Fran was around, but Fran wasn't going. That could only mean one thing. Opening the mission report, Belphegor licked his lips in glee.

This was a definitive suicide mission, no wonder.

"Damn, gotta love that boss of mine."

-

"How young," a man chuckles, throwing a dart at the face of the Vongola Decimo. "After Vongola Nono's out of the scene, they think this kid's gonna stand up against us all?"

His men stand stoic at the side. 

"The Varia?" the boss demands, leaning to the side, elbow at the armrest of his luxurious couch.

"They seem to have left on their plane early this afternoon," his subordinate responds quickly, "According to our sources, they will not return until the coming month."

The boss broke into a smirk. "Perfect."

 Standing up, he began to give orders. To organize members; Gather weaponry; Call allies. The Varia weren't exactly Vongola's bodyguards, but their mansion was the closest to the main Vongola Headquarters. 

Cavallone, Gesso and Giglionero, as well as the Carcassa and the Vongola Decimo himself-- they were gathered in Cavallone base for a meeting in regards to alliances. The boss knew that, because he had also been invited to that event. Except, he hadn't attended.

It was the perfect chance to take out the Vongolan Guardians! This family was skilled in covering up incidents-- they could easily frame an enemy famiglia.

What other time to do this?

Struck in euphoria, his men began rushing around. Gathering up in the hall, they were to assemble and await an official command to set out.

In his glee he failed to adapt to a sudden change in situation.

Hordes of his men rushed in quickly to the largest hall in his mansion, but one man blended in and followed the crowd. From the spot the boss stood, he saw clearly a black-and-yellow coat within the midst. His men were oblivious to the figure until a scream was heard.