7-em.

No one's POV:

You're silently giving looks at the book Jungkook has that make him JungShooked, and quietly examined it. 'Seems familiar...' You muttered silently.

'I think I know that book..." You thought in your head that's flowing a thousand of things at the same time. 'right, it's the book of shame. And I'm in it. I should've know that-_-.' 

"Eun-EunJi...." Jungkook started, shaking. You can clearly see that he's scared from his obsidian eyes that's facing a normal-looking book. He slowly lifted up the book, hands still trembling. "Is that... you?" 

"Yeah-WAIT!" You cannot generate what is actually going on as JungKook ran out of the hospital run, heavy steps and flying hair. You heard him shouted, "HYUNG!" Then everything went black as the feeling of death crept back to you again. "They're back..." You whispered. Dark, dark thoughts are creeping back to you, 

"You're all by yourself now..

We're not gonna care about you,

curse you or even do anything with you anymore, because you mean nothing

farewell

hahaha.."

                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JungKook's POV

I screamed at the brothers, showing them the book while explaining some shit I don't even understand. "Eun Ji shame book deathdemonscary----" 

oh.

they're talking to the doctor. 

"Everything's alright, she just suffers from some sort of trauma that cannot be told and Borderline Personality Disorder. It's gonna be okay." Everyone nodded at the doctor while I searched the disorder.

'borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental illness characterized by pervasive instability in moods, interpersonal relationships, self-image, and behavior. This instability often disrupts family and work life, long-term planning, and an individual's sense of identity.' (credits to the rightful owner of the information)

well damn. 

As the doctor started to talk about some academic as hell shit, I dragged Yoongi away.

No One's POV:

"pss..hyung!" Jungkook nudges Yoongi secretly, "What.." and there goes the judgy face.

"I need to talk to you!" JungKook dragged Yoongi away while the doctor is still talking

"I need to talk to you!" JungKook dragged Yoongi away while the doctor is still talking... sum stuff. And the members scribbling down weird notes that looks like another language.

                 -In the Goddamn hallway with Yoongz and Juan-

"where did you get the book?" Jungkook jumped straight to the point. The curiosity is obviously 'devouring' him bit by bit.

 The curiosity is obviously 'devouring' him bit by bit

Yoongi's eyes are round as hell when he heard Junkok finishing his sentence."YOU LOOKED INTO MY BOOK?" 

"So....where did you find it and what was it for? -NO. PUT THAT SLIPPER DOWN HYUNG."

"I WILL KILL YOU JUANCOCK!!!!!!----"

"What are you guys doing?"

From the edge of the hallway stands a little girl, holding a teddy bear like every girl in the horror movie ( That's what Yoongz and kook thought) .

"hoLY!!!!"

and the story turns from tragic to the what-the-hell-is-this genre.

bless this.

OOF.