5-Book, secret

YoonGi's POV:

"My name's Hoseok." He stretched his hand out, waiting for me to shake it. 'what is this man up to...' I thought. I hesitate a bit but decide to go with it.

wrong choice Yoongi, wrong choice.

I suddenly felt so dizzy as if I got hit by a truck, and my brain went blank completely as we teleported or whatever to a large library. It's dark, and the only light sources are candles that are almost finished melting.

"Here," the 'hoseok' guy gave me a book, a dusty and old book may I add. "It's about the demons. Good luck."

good luck? On what? I thought.

Suddenly, I felt a huge shock strikes in my body and I started to shiver horrifyingly. My brain was spinning very badly and the Hoseok guy slowly faded from my vision.
"AH!"

NO ONE'S POV
"H-huh?"
yoongi was shocked. It was as if it's all fictional from the demons to the teleportation.
Everything he just saw disappeared and he didn't even come back to his senses yet.
"What is this?!" He shouted, obviously frustrated. He pulled his hair while groaning.
"Sir are you okay?" Someone asked. Yoongi shot his head up and a doctor is in front of him.
"Are you yoongi?" The doctor asked and yoongi only nodded. "Good. Now follow me. We're gonna check on Eun Ji. Her condition is not really good."  The doctor's face suddenly turned serious, he told yoongi to follow him and they walked to Eun Ji's room.

||In the hospital ||
No one's POV
Eun Ji was peacefully laying on the bed as Jimin and Jungkook watch her. Yoongi took a place between them and they stared at Eun Ji, thinking about something. 

"Why...?" Jungkook mumbled as he turned his head the other way while Jimin is dozing to sleep.

YoonGi's POV:

I sat on the empty space that's left on the couch and stared at the book.

'good luck'

These two words wandered through my mind like an echo that never goes away, making me feel anxious, scared, and even surprised.

'hyung! Hyung!" 

I finally snapped out of those two words that suck me thinking deeply as if I was caught in the black hole. "What now JungKook?" I asked, obviously still shook but tried to hide it with my sassy tone.

"You're all pale!" Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time. "am I?" I unconsciously touched my face, hoping they will not question about it-scratch that. They just did. 

"Where did you go? Why are you so pale? Why are you holding a book-"

"HEY STOB IT!" I shouted. Jimin and Jungkook flinched and slowly lowered their head down, only sharing some glanced at me.

"Hyung... are you okay?" Jimin mumbled and I was really annoyed.

"DO I LOOK OKAY? THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE IS A DEMON AND WE MAYBE ALL GONNA DIE!" I imediately covered my mouth with my hand and the rest of the members crashed in.

great, just great.

"I'M GONNA DIE? NONONONONO-" 

"Oh shut up!!" I shouted again at Taehyung. Right at that time, Eun Ji sat up weakly, 

"Are you gonna hurt me too...?"

My library has wifi

YayayyayYAYyaYaYayYAYyayyyaYyyyaYAya