Fifty - four

A/n: Thanks for giving this story 10K reads!!! I really appreciate it and thankful I have faithful readers who read this story!!

Night: Tecna

I was sitting down. Doing what I love, cracking down numbers. My hands danced across the keys of my calculator. I quickly recorded the numbers but then those numbers turned into something strange. It floated off the page and surrounded me like flies. I swatted the numbers trying to get them away from me.

Before I knew it more numbers came around me. They started zapping me as they swarm like a tornado. I screamed in pain as it felt like I was being shocked my electricity. The numbers spun faster and faster lifting me off the ground. My screams got louder and louder.

Then I woke up actually screaming. Searching around I see Emalia, Bloom, Musa, Flora, and Stella surrounding me with a pondering but unsettling expression. Sweat formed around my body feeling the heat of the room to get hotter and hotter by the second.

"Tecna are you okay?" Flora questioned with her hands intertwined.

"Yea, yea I'm fine! Why do you say that?" I answered nervously hoping the girls would drop it.

"I felt high destruction levels coming from you, you're sweating like you ran a unstopped marathon, and you was screaming," Emalia replied back sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry guys I'm just losing myself that's all! You can go back to bed and don't worry about me!"

I smiled a reassuring smile at the girls. They didn't buy it at first but they changed their expression expected for Emalia. Stella,Flora, and Bloom left my room telling me good night while Musa climbed into her bed going back to sleep. Emalia stayed on my bed with worry still evident on her face.

"Emalia you don't have to stay here, I'll be fine!" I lied.

"You don't have to lie Tec, I know you had a nightmare that's why I felt very high destruction levels from you! Just tell me what your dream is about?" Emalia answered with her hand on my shoulder.

"I can't, I just can't talk about it,"

"Alright I understand, but if you need someone to talk to about it, you know where to find me!"

Emalia smiled as she got up from my bed. She walked out of my room and into her room. I laid my head back on the pillow with a sigh. I know I won't be able to go back to sleep.

Morning: Musa

I woke up bright and early with the sun shining down on me. I turned my head to check and see if Tecna is alright. Tecna was already up sitting on her bed shaking.

"Tecna you are not okay and you need help!" I told Tecna slowly come closer to her.

"I am please don't tell the girls!" Tecna exclaimed with fear evident in her eyes.

"Why you need help because you have bags u see your eyes for staying up! You need the girls to help decide what you saw in your dreams!"

The door to our room opened and poked their head inside the room. It was Emalia, she smiled but stopped when she saw Tecna's rough appearance. Emalia came into the room with a shock look on her freckled face.

"Tec what happened to you? Did you stayed up late last night?" Emalia questioned with perturbed look.

Tecna sighed and nodded her head afraid to speak. Emalia came over to Tecna and hugged her. Tecna hugged her back. Emalia glance at me with a depressed glint in her eyes.

"Tec, me and Musa will help you get over your fear of whatever it is that is scathing you! You helped me with dreams! Now it's time for me to help you with your dreams!" Emalia smiled at Tecna and then at me.

"Yea let's do but first let's time Headmistress Faragonda that we won't be able to go to class today," I said getting ready to walk out of the room.

"That's a good idea and I'll call Timmy to help us out!"

"Great!"

30 minutes later

There was a knock on our apartment door. I opened the door and it revealed Falen and Timmy smiling.

"Falen, Timmy! I'm glad you could make it!" I grinned opening the door wider for them to come in.

"Anything to help you girls especially Tecna, where is she at exactly?!" Timmy glancing around the apartment for Tecna.

"Tecna is in her room but where's Riven, aren't you guys back to being friends?"

"Ohhhh Riven haven't hung out with us since that race making us still on bad terms with each other," Falen rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness.

"Oh sorry to hear,"

"No we know how you felt about Riven and it hurts to know he is hanging out with those witches,"

"I don't like Riven! Let's just see Emalia and Tecna so we can cure her of this nightmare,"

Breakfast: Stella

I played with my breakfast, which consists of bacon and some cheesy grits. I ate my bacon and 3 spoons full of my grits. For the rest of the grits, I started playing with it. I glance up to see Bloom and Flora having the exact sad look on their face, while they are slowly eating their breakfast.

"This table sure isn't the same without Emalia, Musa, and Tecna here," I mumbled enough for just Flora and Bloom to hear.

"Yea but last night was spooky for Tecna to be scared," Bloom commented eating her apple.

"Exactly I've never seen Tecna ask like that, something in her dreams must really had her frighten!" Flora said putting her eating utensils down.

"Well lets just hope that they can help Tecna get rid of her nightmares," I spoke, lifting my spoon up and eating my grits.

"Hey do you think something strange is going on?" Bloom asked putting her elbows on the table.

"What do you mean Bloom?" I asked her back confuse by what she is asking.

"That nightmare and that dream was all of a sudden like someone or something casted a spell on Tecna for her to be having a nightmare!"

"Bloom is right Tecna, all of us was sleeping peacefully in our rooms like we do every night! But all of a sudden Tecna screamed into the night like a person in a horror film," Flora added on, thinking about what Bloom could say.

"Do you think the Trix got something to do with this?" I asked putting another round of grits in my mouth.

"Possibly but most likely, we will discuss this later, we must get to class,"

Bloom, Flora, and so got up from the table and went to our first class of the day. I hoped Tecna, Musa, and Emalia could join us in our classes if they cured Tecna from her bad dreams.