Fifteen

Sonya

It was a beautiful day outside so I decided to take a little walk around Alfea woods before my classes started. I put my clothes on and I fix my dark brown hair and walked down the hallway of Alfea. I strolled down the stairs saying hey to the other fairies of Alfea. Once I was outside the shiny yellow sun beamed its warm rays down on me. I smiled as I walked towards the entrance of Alfea and it opened up. I began my walk and sang my lullaby I used to hear when I was a little girl(song is in the media)

E ku'u lei e hele mai 'oe
A 'ike i na waiwai o ke kai 'uli iho,
Mai 'uwe 'oe e ku'u lei hiwa,
E aloha wau ia 'oe na kau a kau.

Ei nei e, oh, e ku'u lei
I will love you, I will love you always,
Ke ku 'oe me a'u, oh, a pili pa'a mau,
I will love you, I will love you always,

When the song was over I heard the bushes rusting, causing me to turn around. Then out came a cute baby male cub with cute little wings on his back. The cub had electric blue color fur. On his face he had purple lines on his the bridge on his nose. Around his eyes is the middle is yellow tracing the yellow is a thin pink line. In the middle of his forehead is 3 feathers of pink and purple. On the body and tail of the magical cub is the color pink and purple lines as little yellow wings with purple and ending pink feathers.

 The little magical cub is injured badly having cuts on his face and body

The little magical cub is injured badly having cuts on his face and body. When the magical cub saw me, he growled a cute one but I took him serious. The little cub seemed like he wanted to pass out by the way he was slipping off the sides but he still stood his grounds. I admired that about the little guy!

"Listen little guy I'm only here to help you," I said calmly with a gentle smile on my face.

The cub couldn't respond to me since he was on the ground. I rushed over to the poor cub and picked up his damaged body. I hold the cub close to me and rushed into Alfea entrance so I can tell Headmistress Faragonda about what happened. I ran through the fairies that was outside walking causing them to turn around, staring at me with confusion. There was 3 boxes lined up behind each other and I smirked still running up to the boxes. I did a triple tuck flip over the 3 boxes and landed perfectly on my feet. I quickly ran to Headmistress Faragonda's office and lucky she was in her office when I busted in.

"I'm sorry to bust like this Headmistress Faragonda but I was walking when I saw this injured magic cub outside and he just fainted not too long ago!" I panicked with fear.

"Thank you for informing Sonya, just hand me the little cub and I will hand this poor cub to our nurse and she will patch him up right! Go to your classes and you can come back to check up on the little guy after your homework is done!" Headmistress Faragonda smiled at me.