Nine

Musa

"It's been 30 minutes where is Varanda and Fawn at?" Tecna looked at her digital watch.

"I don't know maybe they got lost or something?" Flora said worriedly as her hands was together.

"They couldn't gotten lost since the payphone is only 4 minutes away!" I replied with my hands on my hips.

"Well lets go look for them!" Stella said dusting off any particles off her clothes.

"If we go look where should we start from?" Flora questioned with her hand on her chin.

"I have a gut feeling we should start in the alleyway," Tecna pointed over to the alley.

"Yea lets go!"

Tecna, Flora, and I got up front the fountain and we all walked to the alleyway. We followed the path of the alley and we heard screaming.

"Whose screaming?" I asked with worry.

"It might be Fawn and Varanda!" Flora said scared.

"But there's one way to find out," Tecna ran towards the noise with me, Stella, and Flora following behind her.

"We're coming Bloom and Sonya!" Stella shouted while running.

"Whose Bloom and Sonya?" I questioned looking slightly behind me.

"I mean Varanda and Fawn, the names Bloom and Sonya are my favorite servants back home!" Stella gave me a sly smile.

I feel like Stella was lying to me but I couldn't worry about that when our new friends Fawn and Varanda are in serious trouble. We made it to the end of the alley to see a frozen Varanda and Fawn. They was in mid-scream before they was frozen in the ice. Icy, the leader of the Trix scratched her nails on the ice blocks of our friends.

"HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE! FIGHT SOMEONE ON YOUR LEVEL AND NOT GANG UP ON THEM!" Stella shouted pointing at the Trix.

"You 4 look pathetic I'm not going to let me and my girls get our hands dirty by some weak fairies! Knut these loser fairies are all yours!" Icy said looking at her nails.

Knut yells and starts running toward Stella, Flora, Tecna and I jumped into the air. We all transform into fairies.

"Was that all you got! Hahaha, now it's our turn!" Stella smiled as she got her scepter out.

"Icy, Darcy, she is the one with the scepter!" Stormy pointed out with a evil smile.

"You know what I had enough of this! STATIC SPHERE!" Tecna said trapping Knut in a static sphere spell.

"You know what I think he needs some music in that sphere of your Tecna!" I smiled standing next to Tecna proudly.

"You know what Musa go right on ahead!" Tecna gave me permission with a smile.

"SONIC BLAST!"

Two loud speakers appeared next to Knut so the sound can flare up Knut. Knut covered his eyes in pain.