Thirty-three

Magix City: Falen

Me and Sonya held each other's hand as we was walking through the crowded streets of Magix City. I'm happy to have Sonya here with me. But I could tell Sonya was in and out of her mind like she was here at points of the time and the other times in the moment she wasn't. I looked back at her and see that she wasn't here again. I sighed as I wanted her to be have a good time like me.

"Sonya..... Sonya are you good?" I asked with worry.

"Yes I'm fine Falen I'm just worry about Musa that's all," Sonya replied as she looked at me with a little smile.

"What's wrong with Musa why isn't she here with you girls?"

"I can't really tell you since I'm sure Musa wouldn't probably wanting me to tell you but it's something very personal to her and she just wanted to be alone,"

"I understand Son, but you said that Musa wanted you girls to have fun and that's what you need to do, but if you're worry about Musa, I can take you back to Alfea and we can hang out there with Musa!?"

"No Falen, you right she did say have fun so let's have fun and find the others!"

Sonya smiled brightly that made me smile. I nod my head holding Sonya's hand a little bit more tighter hoping that I didn't lose her in the crowded audience. Lucky after 2 minutes we see our group of friends smiling and laughing except of course Riven.

"Look at this place! This festival gets bigger and bigger every year!" Sky said with a smile as he looked around the festival.

"No it's actually the other way around, what you mean to say is Prince Sky that it gets lamer and lamer every year," Riven said as he looked annoyed.

"Riven, you're the reigning king of negativity!" Brandon smiled as he laughed at the end.

"You're right Brandon where is Prince Riven's crown?!" I joked causing the girls and the boys to laugh.

The crowd clamours excitedly and all the guys look up to see a ship appear and release countless roses. I grabbed 2 of the roses from the sky and I hand them to Sonya as her whole face turned into a tomato red color.

"Here you go minha princesa!" I smiled as Sonya gently took the flowers in her hands and she smelled them making her even more cuter.

"Thank you Prince Falen, the roses smell amazing and they look beautiful!" Sonya blushed as held the roses close to her heart.

"They don't look nothing like you minha princesa!"

Sonya got on her tippy toe as her face as close to mine. Sonya wrapped her arms around my neck as I turned into the color of that red rose. It happened so slow like I was living in the world where time was going slow. I could feel her breath close to my lips as we was about to kiss but we didn't when we heard Riven yelling.

Riven

"EUGH. HEY ROMEOS LOOK SOME RACERS ARE ALREADY WARMING UP!" Riven shouted getting all of our attentions.

"Huh?" Me, Sonya, Sky, Stella, Brandon, and Bloom said in confused as we all looked at the wind racers doing their warm ups.

"The annual Race for the Rose!" Sky said with a smile as excitement is written on his face.

"Alright! Look at them go!" Stella said as she smiled as well looking at Wind Racers moved down the race track.

"It's going to be an intense race this year!" Brandon told us boys as he nod his head with his arms folded.