Forty

Falen

Me and the boys parked our bikes at the entrance of Alfea. I took off my helmet to see Bloom and the other Winx fairies coming except for Sonya and Musa. I got off my bike to see the girls worried expression.

"Bloom where is Sonya and Musa? And why do you guys look so sad?" I asked with a worried expression on my face.

"Yea these are not the girls I was looking forward to see," Prince Sky replied as he was now standing next to me with the same facial expression as me.

"Well they both to Magix City but I got this feeling that Sonya and Musa are in trouble and we need to hurry to look for them," Bloom said in a worried tone of voice.

"Wait Bloom how do you know this?" Brandon asked with a worry.

"Because me and Sonya are mentally connected for some reason and it been like that since we was born so when Sonya is in trouble I could feel it!"

"Do you know why and who could be causing Sonya and Musa trouble?" I asked worried about Sonya safety as well as Musa.

"I don't know about that Falen I just know they both are in trouble and if we don't hurry now we'll be too late to help them!"

"Yea let's go to Red Fountain to get the ship!"

I nodded my head as I quickly got to my bike. Putting the helmet over my bushy hair and started up my bike. I turned around to see Flora doesn't have a ride over to Magix City.

"Hey Flora hop on my bike so we can go back to Red Fountain and get the ship!" I shouted over to Flora.

Flora nodded and ran her way over to my bike as I made another helmet appeared. Flora gave me a kind smile as she got on my bike and accepted the helmet. Flora held on tight as I flew quickly in the sky to save Musa and Sonya from this unknown threat.

Musa

Me and Sonya was running down the streets of Magix with the evil witches of Cloud Tower behind us. As me and Sonya ran we was passing bystanders that looked confused as they stood there and watched us in fear of our lives from those witches. Kekipi was looking scared for his life as Sonya held on tight to him making sure he doesn't fall out of her arms.

"AFTER THEM!" One of the witches yelled.

"YEA GET LOST!" I shouted back as I continued to run behind Sonya.

"I heard you like to dance, so let's make her dance!" The other witch shouted as she sounded too excited to be torturing 2 innocent fairies. 

"ACTUALLY I LIKE GYMNASTICS!" Sonya shouted back to the girl as she used her magic to slow one of the witches down.

"THAT BRAT FAIRY WITCHES DONT LET THEN ESCAPE!" The same witch from before shouted as she was in pain.

"Good one Son!" I said as I was catching up with Sonya.

"Thanks Musa!" Sonya gave me a tired smile but she kept on running with me.

I ran to the corner of a building with Sonya behind me. I turn to the side to see Riven leaning against the leg of the building. I sighed with relief when I saw him maybe he could help us against those witches.

"Riven you got to help us!" I shouted in worry hoping he will help me and Sonya.

"Musa Riven sorry tail is not going to help us, he's too much "in love" to me let alone you for that matter!" Sonya said as she was angry just looking at Riven as Kekipi just did his baby growl at Riven.

"Musa Sonya's right except for I'm truly in love with Darcy and I'm with her!" Riven gave me an evil smirk that I never that could appear on his face.

"You two-faced player!" I shouted as I started to run away from Riven once I heard the sound the witches footsteps coming closer to me, Sonya, and Kekipi.

Sonya followed behind me and soon we hit an dead end. I sighed in frustration pushing my bangs back.

"Oh man! We've got to try an invisibility spell, quick!" I said to Sonya as she tried to think of an invisibility spell.

Then I heard the witches footsteps and I turned around to see the witches caught up to me and Sonya. The group of witches crowded around me and Sonya not letting us go anywhere with our backs towards the brick wall. I saw no openings or a gap between the witches that I thought me and Sonya can get through with a little bit of planning. Icy and Stormy maneuvered their way to the front of the witches group and they had the same ugly smile on their faces like they did before that started chasing me and Sonya.

"Too late, no spell can help you now. It's like they say on the last page of every fairy tale: the end! I'm afraid there'll be no happily ever after for you two!"? Icy said with a evil smile on her heavy makeup face.

Before the witches can do anything to me and Sonya, the wall behind Sonya and I blasted apart. Me and Sonya sighed with relief when saw Red Fountain ship landed.

"What is that?" Stormy asked with confusion written all over her face. 

"MUSA, SONYA!" Bloom shouted with excitement.

Bloom

Me, the other Winx, and Specialists got off the ship with Icy and Stormy growling with anger.

"GUYS!" Sonya and Musa shouted as we ran towards the me, the Winx, and Specialists.

"Who invited you dorks, this event is RSVP only!" Icy commented with smoke come out the top of her head.

"RSVP? I thought we got the invited but I guess we just got to crash the party!" Brandon said with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"BRANDON!" Riven shouted as he came to the front of the group.

"You're hanging out with this crowd now?" Prince Sky said with a questionable look like he couldn't believe that this was going on.

"Yeah! This "crowd" is much more happening than you could ever hope to be. They're true friends!" Riven said as he got his phantoblade out.

If only he knew that his real friends were Timmy, Falen, Brandon, and Prince Sky. If he also knew that those witches put a spell on him. That's when the all out fight between the Witches and Riven and the Winx and Specialists.

A/n: I want to wish you guys Merry Christmas!!! I hope you guys enjoy this lovely holiday with your friends and family!