Here's Sesshomaru

"That would be this Sesshomaru."

Kagome finally got a good look at the man. He stood 6"3, long silver hair, golden amber eyes, a crescent moon on his forehead and magenta streaks on his cheek with cute elf like ears. He wore a white button up shirt with a black unbutton vest, black denim jeans and black and white shoes. Kagome could feel his demonic aura that tingled her a little in a good way. Sango growled and slapped Sesshomaru on the arm yelling at him not to frighten the poor girl to death. Kagome looked at her sister to see her talking to a man with black hair and violet eyes as he grinned a perverted smile. She noticed him trying to reach for her sister's butt and shot ice at him freezing his hand to the wall.

Kikyo laughed as she saw what had happened while Kagome growled and glared at the man.

"Try to grope my sister again pervert and it won't only be your hand that is frozen." Kagome growled.

Sesshomaru, Sango, and a hanyou named Inuyasha looked at Kagome shocked, but of course Sesshomaru wouldn't show that he was. Kagome blushed bright red and quickly turned shy as a kitten again. Sango smirked while locking arms with Kagome and Kikyo saying they were gonna be good friends. The girls smiled and nodded as they finished introductions. Apparently the pervert was known as Miroku and was a monk. Kagome asked what Sango was. Sango puffed out her chest with a proud smile saying she was a demon slayer.

"Your both miko's with ice powers?" Sango asked.

"No I'm the only one with this curse." Kagome mumbled. Kikyo sighed.

"Kagome how many times to I need to tell you it is not a curse." Kikyo stated, while crossing her arms and softly glared at her sister. Kagome ignored her sister and said she was gonna head to class. Kikyo called out for Kagome but she just kept on walking with her hands in her pockets. Sesshomaru and the others raised a brow while looking at Kikyo confused at to what just happened.

"Look it is not my place to say what happened in the past, but if you want to know then you have to ask Kagome. She is sensitive for not having them fully under control." Kikyo explained. As the others talked Sesshomaru had disappeared to get to class on time. On his way there he saw Kagome standing around looking lost and confused as she kept staring at her paper. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes and walked past her while telling her to follow. Kagome gave a small smile and thanked him as they went to class.

"This will be the only time I help you miko." Sesshomaru growled as he glared at her. Kagome quickly nodded and backed away a little. People began to whisper and watch them as they walked down the hall. Kagome groaned then quickly shot them her best icy glare that got them to be quiet quickly. Sesshomaru watched from the corner of his eye and wasn't that impressed for getting them to shut up.

"Talk to mate!" Sesshomaru's demon growled to him.

"This Sesshomaru refuses to mate with a weak human." Sesshomaru growled back to his beast. His beast snared at his master for insulting their chosen mate. Sesshomaru was confused as to why his demon choose her as their future mate for she wasn't that strong. Sesshomaru opened the door letting Kagome go first since he was raised to be a gentleman. Kagome quietly thanked him then went inside to get this day over with. While Kagome talked to the teacher and got her book Sesshomaru kept staring at her to figure out why she was so special. Soon the bell rang and class had begun.

"Miss, Higurashi you may sit by Mr., Takahashi since it is the only available seat." Mr. Myoga said, pointing to the seat in the back of the room. Kagome nodded then went to sit down. They were talking about the shikon no tama and its history. Mr.Myoga was going to assign them partners for their projects that would be worth 90% of their grade. A student raised there hand and asked what the project was all about if it was worth that much.