New home a new life

A five year old little girl with straight long black hair snuck over to her twin's sisters bed. She shook her lightly making her sister groan and roll away. The girl pouted when idea came to her head making her smirk. She climbed up onto the bed and began to jump around. Her sister looked up at her and threw her pillow at her telling her to go back to sleep. The other sister smirked and fell on top of her dramatically.

"I can't the sky's awake so I'm awake, so we have to play." She said, dramatically. Her sister rolled her eyes.

"Go play by yourself." Her twin said, throwing her off of her. Her smiled evilly and shook her again after making her sit up to look at her.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" She asked, smiling bright.

Her sister giggled and jumped out of bed so they could go play in the dojo. They ran down the steps giggling quietly trying not to wake their parents. Soon they made it to the dojo and after shutting the door her sister began to use her magic of ice, snow, and frost. She asked her sister if she was ready making her sister giggle and nod yes. The sister shot her magic up into the air making it snow while turning the floor to ice. They skated for a bit then snowball fights, and building snowmen. They were having some much they didn't notice their dad watching them.

"Girls," Their father said, stepping into the room hiding a snowball behind him. The girls looked worried that they were in trouble for their winter in door fun when they saw the snowball. The girl squealed and tried to get away as another snowball fight happened again. Laughter filled the room as he finally caught his girls then jumped into a pile of snow with them in his arms.

"Now remember girls, this must stay in the family about Kagome's extra special powers besides her sacred powers." Their father said.

"Don't worry daddy, I always be there to protect my sister." They said at the same time making them laugh. Their father smiled at his daughters with proud eyes and hugged them.

"Kagome and Kikyo always remember love will always thaw any frozen heart."

The girls smiled at each and hugged as they nodded at their father. Kagome made Kikyo pinky promised to be the best of friends forever and protect each other no matter what. Kikyo smiled and nodded as their pinkies entwined sealing their promise and fate.

~Twelve years later~

Kagome looked around her room one last time with a sigh. She was going to miss her room since they were moving to Tokyo. So many good memories were in this room that it made a tear run down her cheek with small snow flurry around her. A knock came to her door. Kagome turned around to see her sister standing there with a sad smile. Kikyo held her arms out for a hug as Kagome ran over to her and cried softly into her chest.

"Don't worry Kagome, we still have each other, plus the memories. Now come on mom is waiting for us downstairs." Kikyo said, softly with a comforting voice. Kagome smiled and wiped her tears away.

"Thanks sis you're the best." Kagome replied, as she grabbed her last box. Kikyo grabbed Kagome's purse for her and they headed downstairs to the moving truck and Kagome's car. They looked around at Kyoto's beauty before climbing into the car. Kagome and Kikyo held each others hands tight and nodded as Kagome began to follow the moving truck. It took them literally six hours not counting the McDonald's stop they did.

They finally made it to the house well actually manor making the girls gasp. Their mom got a job at the most powerful and successful business company of all time Tahakashi crop, as one of the head branch managers in the stocks section. Kagome parked her light blue 2012 mustang in front of the manor and looked it over. The manor was white with a red roof and shutters making the girls giggle.