t e n

Your heart stopped.

Finn, Rey and Poe all spotted on Laskaris III. You weren't ready to be pulled out so soon. But you had to save them, you had to get to them, and you had to get to them first.

It was virtually impossible.

"We've got them cornered now." The softness in his eyes had been replaced by that burning fire. "My legacy awaits." Kylo stormed away, presumably to him chambers to change. You had to do the same. He'd be going to his shuttle next.

Walking to your chambers, you changed into your uniform. But the thought of saving your friends throbbed in your head. There was a way to get there before Kylo and the First Order stormed Laskaris III, you had a feeling your handy work was going to play a big role in this battle.

_

"Captain I need a ship."

Captain Lionne turned around with bitterness in her eyes. She trembled when she spoke.

"I can't let you do that."

Anger bubbled up inside of you.

"I don't think that's a good idea Captain." Your fist clenches at your side. Captain Lionne began to cough and gasp for air.

"I c-can't, w-we've" she stops to gasp for air, "sent all u-units to Laskaris III."

You clench your fist harder.

"You're lying."

She falls to her knees "I-I'll tell you." She wheezes "p...please don't k-kill me."

You realize what you're doing and release.

"T-there's a Xi-Class shuttle on the flight deck. You can take it. I'll sancture the departure. Just don't kill me." She begs.

"Very well."

After Caption Lionne approved your departure on her com-link, you turn around and clench your fist until you hear her body fall into a heap on the ground.

_

Jumping into the shuttle you place the headset on and begin speaking to the operator, "This is Supreme Leader Kylo Ren's apprentice requesting a sanctioned departure from Captain Lionne in docking bay two on the main flight deck, copy?"

"This is ship control, your departure has been sanctioned, over?"

"Yes, the ship is being 're-routed on orders from Supreme Leader himself, it's on a new route to Laskaris III."

_

You were entering the atmosphere of Laskaris III, it was dense with people. You'd heard of Laskaris III before. It was a popular trading post.

Landing your ship, you grab you training robes you had brought with you, no one could know you were in the First Order. It was too dangerous.

Changing into the robes and putting the cloak on would disguise your face. You could feel Rey close by. But there was a good chance Kylo wasn't far behind.

After scurrying through the streets, you finally spot the first signs of the First Order, stormtroopers, and they were coming towards you, fast. There was a cantina nearby, you slip through the doors inside. It was bustling, but still you weren't safe, troopers would be storming this place soon enough.

Spotting a staircase, you walk downwards toward it. You hear voices calling out from the bottom. It was a storage basement, but still you heard whispers. Entering a room, the volume of the whispers grew. It's source was a chest, upon opening it, it was filled with First Order contraband. Blasters, plasma bombs, forged scan docs. But still the whispering stayed.