t w o

Kylo

Strange.

I feel... something.

In the force.

Someone.

Calling out.

I see them.

If I just-

"Supreme leader Ren, we have no updates on the Resistance." My thoughts are interrupted.

I looked at the lower ranking officer from my new throne.

"Very well." I wave my hand and they walk out.

Someone new is here. Someone...strong.

If I reach out-
_______
Y/ n
_______
You're hunched over a tie-fighter, fixing the radio.

That's when you feel it, someone inside your head.

"Who are you?" The voice calls out.

"I'd ask you the same thing, after all, your the one inside my head." You say, but your inner voice quivers.

"So you know who I am? I can tell. You know."

"I-I don't." you lie.

"Strange, I can't get to your thoughts. Do you even know how to block me? I can usually take whatever I please." The voice says firmly.

"Get out!"

The voice disappears as quickly as it came.

It was Ben Solo.

You just knew, you felt it.

No, Ben Solo was dead. It was Kylo Ren.

You could speak out to him.

You could see him....could he see you?

No, surely he would've captured you already.

What was he doing in your head?

Could he feel you?

In the force?

Your supervisor bangs on the side of the ship.

You could tell what she meant- 'get back to work, scum'

You needed to continue you work anyway. Captain Lionne would be mad if you didn't fix this ships communication system.

You didn't fancy the idea of getting punished again. They were ruthless here. You had slash marks all across your back, and you had only slipped up once or twice.

You remembered seeing Duran's back. He had lots and lots of scars, and it seemed like he got a new set everyday.

You didn't know how Duran got punished so often, he seemed like he'd been with the First Order forever, so It didn't make since why he hadn't seemed to get with the program yet.

He was quiet most of the time but he seemed to have a sense of humor at least.

You wished you could tell him your secret, that you could get him out of here, and that he could have a good life.

You sigh and continue your work.

After a few more hours of work, you glance around, everyone had left for mealtime. You nod thoughtfully, turning off the satellite tracker, and place the radio headset on and began to search for the cloaked signal of the Millennium Falcon. After taping your secret binary, someone responds.

"______! Is that you?" Poe responded on the headset!

"Yes, I have an update for Leia." You respond

"This is great, go on, I'm listening."

"The First Order, they're still searching for the resistance, but what's new. They're re-building, I'm doing all I can to rig as many ships as I can, but the Captain checks all my work. I've placed some faulty wiring in some of the communication systems, it's practically undetectable. If we can transmit the right frequency, it could trigger a reaction and the ships could explode, I could try rig most on this base by the end of next month." You say breathlessly, as your Captain could open the ship door any minute.

"How many ships do you work on a day?" Poe asks

"I-I don't know, I lose track. But it doesn't matter. But the First Order, they're so much more ruthless. To everyone, even high ranking officials. One slip up, punishment. I'm surprised half of the cadets get fed." You say sadly.

"One day they're going to pay for everything they've done." Poe says angrily.

"I know Poe, I promise they will. I have to go, I've been talking for far to long. Goodbye Poe, may the force be with you."

You take the headset off and reset the signal to the default. You grab the history disk, break it in half and throw it in the nearest trash compactor.

Hearing Poe's voice makes you homesick.

You weren't angry at him much anymore. You just missed him. He was a good person and he was special to you.

You gather your tools and go to Captain Lionne for your next assignment. You had to fix the shields system in one of the control rooms, the screen flickered too much apparently and 'impaired absolute functionality'.

As you hum to yourself, and crank your wrench to tighten a couple of bolts, you don't notice a dark presence behind you.

"I was right, you are strong with the force."

You shoot your head around.

It was Kylo Ren.

"Supreme leader Ren. I apologize for not noting your presence sooner." You fall back, and force yourself to hold your tongue, oh how you wanted to kill him for everything he's done.

"Oh enough with the apologies, we haven't the time. What are you, a radar technician? How have I not noticed you sooner?" He says, looking at you curiously.

"I'm not sure I know what you're talking about." You lie, but you were unsure. He said you were strong with the Force? How did you not know this wasn't another one of his infamous lies?

"You are most curious. I can't see into your thoughts. Are you even trying to keep me out?" He seems to find trying to break into your mind amusing.

You want to scoff and spit in his face...but your don't.

"I-I don't think so. You're trying to get into my head?" You ask nervously.

That's when you do it back, you push into his thoughts.

He's feeling weak. Vulnerable.

And he was thinking of Rey, when he first met her, when she pushed into his thoughts.

That's when more emotions hit you. Strong ones.

Anger

Hatred

Weakness

"Get out." He snarls angrily.

"Unlike if I penetrated you mind, your not so careful you're..." he pauses to search for the right word, "Sloppy, I could teach you. You could be my... apprentice." he says carefully

The audacity of him. His apprentice? Teach you?

"Yes I see it. Strength, power." He says, his eyes fill with a fire, it terrifies you.

He waves a hand over you face, and you fall asleep.