37- slytherin table

It was all going quite smoothly at the Slytherin table... until some poor 1st year Slytherin decided to ruin not on purpose obviously but still.

"Did you guys hear?" The boy asks

"Hear what?" Pansy says as she swallows her toast.

"Potters into dudes" he replies and pansys eyes go wide as she looks beside her as Draco chokes on his pumpkin his ice spitting it out all over the boy who yells quite loudly catching people's attention.

"Details right now, motherfucker" Draco says after he jumps up onto the table grabbing the 1st year boy by the collar pulling him close to draco face.

"I-I potter h-he" the boy stutters scared half to death and draco groans letting go of his grasp on the kids collar who nearly falls backwards with the force.

"Useless stuttering squib" he insults the boy as he storms to the other side of the hall to the Gryffindor table.

"Harry James potter! Gryffindor golden boy! Boy who lived! Chosen one!" Draco bellows walking up to Harry who looks up at Draco both curious and a tad frightened.

"How could you fail to inform me you were gay!" Draco shouts angered and Harry just looks all the more confused.

"Why would I tell you?" He asks and draco scoffed rolling his eyes before grabbing him by the collar now, pulling him up standing before smashing their lips together he hears harry yelp and Ron as well as Hermione begin shouting as Harry stands frozen but that didn't stop draco from moving his lips against Harry then finally Harry begins to respond moving his lips agains his now sweetly but slowly.

"Because, I've liked you since 3rd year you bloody oblivious git" Draco mumbled before walking away dropping Harry collar storming out of the silent hall all eyes on him as Harry stands there in shock as his hands slowly move up to touch his lips. Hermione and Ron still yelling but Harry's face breaks into an enormous grin as he practically skips out if the hall when he throws his hands in his pocket when he feels a slip of paper. He pulls it out and reads.

Room of requirement. 9:40pm. Be there
~D.M

Harry smiles then slips it back into his pocket before heading off the charms classroom for his first lesson if the day in a fairly good mood.