20- muggke music #7

Harry was sitting in the great hall he was the first to arrive for once. He couldn't fall asleep so he came down early, he realized he was gonna be alone for a while so he put up his muggle headphones that were attached to his iPhone while playing his playlist.

He sat there for about 30 mins and by that time almost the whole school was already in the great hall but nobody dared to disturb Harry. This is one of the very few times Harry isn't acting all stressed and looks genuinely calm and happy with his eyes closed with his earbuds in listening to music resting his head in one of his hands on the table.

One of Harry's favourite songs come on and he gasps making the hall look at him as he keeps his eyes closed not knowing or caring that the whole hall is now watching his as he reaches for a cup.

'I got my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottle 'a whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow,
wha-do-ya say?
When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone' Harry sang while doing the motions with the cups still not opening his eyes.

'I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
The one with the prettiest of views
It's got mountains, it's got rivers, it's got sights to give you shivers
But it sure would be prettier with you' Harry sang but louder now so the whole hall could hear, eyes still closed.

'When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone' Harry finished slightly out of breath from singing with a huge smile on his face , he finally opens his eyes to see the whole hall staring at him in shock and he goes beat red then looks down. He didn't even notice that it was breakfast when he started singing. he gets up and bolts out of the hall faster then anyone has ever seen his run.

But what happen next was even more surprising the one and only Draco Malfoy stood up from his seat and ran out of the hall as-well.

"Harry wait come back!" Draco yells chasing after him.

Harry ran about halfway to the library with his headphones still in which we're now playing wannabe by spice girls, there was no one around expect for Draco who was hiding around the corner watching him. Harry couldn't help but to just start singing.

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna,
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah!" Harry yells now just walking down the hall doing a Z snap with his right hand and walking like he's a model with a huge grin on his face.

If you want my future, forget my past
If you wanna get with me, better make it fast
Now don't go wasting my precious time
Get your act together we could be just fine.
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna,
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah!" Harry's yells again still walking down the hallways like it's a runway snapping his fingers and pointing at nothing like its people he's singing too. Draco is slowly inching his way closer to Harry to get a better look.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
Make it last forever, friendship never ends
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is." (Ik that's how the full song but deal with it lol) Harry sings now out of breath once again completely forgetting the event that took place in the great hall as Draco just stands about 10 feet behind him with his mouth open and his eyes wide with shock.

Harry turns around while wrapping his earbuds around his phone with a huge smile on his face but instantly drops when he looks up to see Draco standing there which caused him to remember the great hall incident and he can feel heat rising from his shoulders to his ears.

"I uhhh-"

"Holy shit that was amazing" Draco chuckles out his face now breaking into a grin making Harry relax slightly.

"Um uh thanks?" Harry says scratching the back of his neck when Draco walks up to him.

"You gotta freaking teach me how to walk like that you looked like a damn drag queen walking like that and snapping you fingers while swinging you hips and doing those hand actions!" Draco shouts excited throwing his hands around.

"You freakin sLaYeD!" Draco yells clapping his hands at Harry who just stares at him like he's gone crazy.

"Jesus so this so your gay side Malfoy." Harry says chuckling.

"Yassss and that was yours. Teach me your ways oh wise one." Draco says dramatically bowing to Harry who burst out laughing.

"I will teach you the 'Oh wise ones' way if you agree to come on a date with me." Harry says with a smirk.

"Deal!" Draco shouts attacking Harry in a hug who just laughs and hugs him back both
almost forgetting the whole dining hall thing and are just thinking about the up coming date.