32- palm readings

"Harry Draco!" Luna shouts as the two now friends were walking down the hall to the library to finish there homework.

"I learned how to do palm readings! Wanna see?" She says but before they could even answer she's already grabbing Draco's hand dragging her fingers across the palm gently making his hand tingle slightly as she looked down concentrated.

"Oh! It says that you'll soon finally be with the one you love... wait! You like someone? Tell meeeeeee" she says jumping slightly as Draco goes beat red.

"Er I don't think that's quite a good idea" he mumbles.

'Of course he likes someone don't be An idiot harry I mean him and Hermione have been getting along quite well' Harry thought to himself shuffling his feet slightly and fiddling with his fingers.

"Fine Harry give me you palm" she sad going to reach for one of Harry's hands now but he quickly puts them up in surrender saying "n-no It's ok Luna you don't have'ta"

It's fine really" she says grabbing his hand anyways now tracing the different lines in his hand then suddenly looks up with a smile.

"So it's someone your really close to aye? Who is it! Slytherin ravenclaw?" She says looking up.

"I-it's... that's... L-Lun-"

'Harry likes someone?!? Who?! I swear to Merlin if it's that Amelia girl from hufflepuff I will hex her to mars' draco thought bitterly glaring at nothing in particular with his arms crossed over his chest tapping his right foot on the cold hard stone ground.

"What's up with you Dray you look like someone just stole your cupcake again" Luna says dropping Harry's Hans now glancing over at Draco with a curious glaze.

"No I don't" he mumbles throwing her a glare that's not heartfelt at all.

"Wait" Luna whisper mumbles to herself looking at the mad Draco who's foot is tapping, arms across his chest glaring at the wall, then looks over to the pouting Harry who is shuffling his feet on the ground fiddling with the end of his sleeves looking down at the ground with his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Bloody hell" she mumbles sounding annoyed but neither of the two boys noticed as she stood up as they were both to busy in there own depressing thoughts.

"I am not dealing with this today, nope, no, defiantly not!" She says gripping Draco's hand which snaps him back to reality looking at her confusingly but she doesn't notice and just grabs Harry's in her other hand now snapping him back to reality as he looks at her confused as well.

"If i don't do it Merlin knows you oblivious idiots will never figure it out, have a happy future together!" She yells the last part as she places Harry's hand on top on Draco's palms together and they both look at there hands in shock with wide eyes then at Luna as she skips away her blonde hair blowing slightly.

Draco just looks back at harry with a straight face there hands still on top of each others as Harry's eyebrows are to his hairline. Draco then intertwines there fingers making harry look the opposite way at the ground with his cheeks tinged pink and draco stared at there now locked hands with a faint smile and rosey cheeks.

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

I got this idea from @puking.pastilles on instagram so go check them out!