But suddenly my eyes caught a group of man. I sat closer to Harry so I could whisper in his ear, he immediately held my waist. "Who are those bad ass looking guys." I asked. Harry looked up making eye contact with the gang-looking men.

Harry smiled cockily and turned his lips towards my ear; "Sweetheart, we are the baddest of them all."

I laughed at his answer, no way. Those guys looked tough as hell. "They're a part of the west, I don't have any idea why the fuck they're here but it ain't good Mon chérie."

Harry then stood up walking towards the guys, I sat there waiting for hell to start, I smiled.

Bad guys are way more fun.

They talked for a bit, Harry smiling a bit annoyed. I grabbed my water and turned my head back to face them but saw Harry showing his familiar black matte gun that was inbetween his tight jeans to one of the guys. They slowly backed away and Harry came back to me, "Let's get out of here baby."

I didn't hesitate and walked behind him towards the exit, "What's going on?" I asked, "Trouble." He answered, oh.

***

We entered the big mansion, "Wanna sit on the balcony?" H asked. I nodded following him.

"So I guess we need to know each other more don't you think?" Harry said laughing.

"Ask whatever you want, I have nothing to hide." I answered.

"Well, what kind of guys do you like K?" Harry asked, oh okay then.

"Uhm, blond guys, I like brown and blue eyes. And good boys." I lied, hell no I preferred brunettes, I just wanted to see Harry's reaction.

"Good boys? Nah. Bad boys ain't no good, but good boys ain't fun." Harry said looking me in the eyes. I slowly nodded my head, suddenly Harry said: "It's been an ugly week."

Oh hell yes, "Yes, yes you're right. Tell me something  beautiful." I replied, looking at the stars.

"Kylie." Harry whispered.

My heart beat got faster, he is so good with words. I couldn't help and blushed. "Thanks, I, ugh yeah." I got nervous because of him, "It's the truth." He said laughing.

I wanted to change the subject and asked him. "Remember the first week of the kidnap? Gosh, one word, it was hell." I said rolling my eyes.

Harry laughed, "Oh Kylie, you were so annoying. Still are," he smiled, "you just asked for punishments." Oh no you didn't.

"Oh shut up Harry. You were a pain in the ass. Still are." I mocked him.

Then suddenly there was an awkward silence, "Uhm, it's getting late. I gotta sleep." I said, I walked back inside, hearing Harry's footsteps behind me. The house was dark and I tried my best not to fall, "Careful there." Harry whispered. I finally reached the bedroom door and walked in. I changed myself into my pyjamas and closed my eyes.

***

It was early in the morning, I lazily walked to the kitchen. I made Harry and I breakfast. Still no sign of Harry so I walked to his room. I didn't knock but walked straight into his room. I grabbed the pillow next to him and slapped him with it, "WAKE UP STYLES!" I yelled, I could see Harry smiling sleepily and opening his arms for me to hug him. And I did.

"Good morning mate." I said, "Did you just friend zoned me?" Harry asked not believing his ears. I only laughed and pulled him out of the room. "Made you breakfast H." I said proudly, he thanked me and we both ate in silence.

"Harry." I said, oh he is going to be mad.

"Hmm." He said, chewing the exotic fruit.

"I wondered if it's okay if I fly back to LA, you know to see mom and dad." Please say yes, please say yes.

"I don't think so." Harry replied, come on.

"Why's that?" I asked him more annoyed, "Because miss Ellis, when you're back home your mom and dad are going to want you to stay. And so are you going to want to stay. You're only going to make it harder for me, understand? Don't forget how you ended up here, you are kidnapped." He said.

"Oh come on Harry, are you kidding me, I have the damn right to see them. They are my parents for fuck sake!" I almost burst into tears.

"The answers stays no." He replied.

"I hate you." I muttered.

Harry raised his left brow, he walked slowly towards me and opened his mouth quoting: "Love me, or Hate me. Both are in my favour, if you Love me I'll always be in your heart," He said while putting his index finger on my chest, his eyes in Love, "If you hate me," he said while drawing a line from my chest to my neck, and finally his finger on my temple, "I'll always be in your mind."

Love you lots my cupcakes. A .xx