Chapter 2

Izzy

  Isabella was too weak to run, and too feeble to defend herself. All she could do was meet her death head on and hope it was quick.
  Hopefully they wouldn't punish her mother too severely for hiding her daughters 'sin'.

  He still didn't move and she began to feel confused. Was he doing it deliberately, holding back so he could enjoy watching her shiver in terror? 

  She looked into his hard face, but there was nothing to read in it, no sign of how the drugs he'd taken were affecting him, if at all.
  When would he make his move?
  Was she going to die in complete silence?
  She decided she would actually prefer rabid, fanatical hatred, rather than the eerie white stare that was void of emotion. The hard planes of his face showed no expression and the blankness made her feel as if she meant nothing, and that taking her life meant nothing to him.

  "Well?" She demanded, her nerves getting the better of her.

  There was a pause before he answered her.

  "Mate," he rasped out, his voice hoarse, as if it had been broken by trauma. 

  Had it always been so rough and sexy sounding? 

  She didn't recall there being anything different about his voice before, but now the low rasp ruffled her nerve endings and made her hair stand on end.

  He smelled different too. His hot sweat was a mixture of spice and musk that had her body responding in embarrassing ways. It was so bad, that she could feel wetness had seeping from her pussy to her inner thighs.

  He inhaled deeply, his nostrils flaring, and her pussy melted again in blatant invitation, releasing even more lubrication.

  She closed her eyes in mortification, but couldn't help cracking them open so she could look down and check if he was affected in the same way she was.

  Oh my.

  He was huge. 

  She might not be very experienced but even she knew that his cock must be abnormally thick, as it had twice the girth of the largest she'd seen. It poked straight out rather than upwards, as if its weight, and the large balls beneath, dragged it down.
  He made the other two diddles she'd experienced look like they belonged to immature boys.
  It was a bit frightening actually. There was no way he could fit that thing inside a woman, surely? She pitied his mate.

  Wait, what?

  Isabella swallowed hard. For some reason he'd called her 'mate', but that couldn't be true, right? Surely she would know? 

  She inhaled again cautiously, searching for that elusive 'something' that her mother had told her about, but there was none of the ecstatic euphoria she'd described.

  He did look a lot more attractive than usual though. Rock was fully naked and despite the falling darkness her wolf eyes could see him clearly. The dark tan of his skin was wet from the falling drizzle and gleamed in the dim light. His muscles seemed larger than before, with his biceps pumped up like he was on steroids and his pecs stretching the fine grain of his skin. His abdominal's clenched as her eyes dropped, clearly delineating every muscle in his six pack and the v that lined either side led straight back to the most imposing muscle of all.

  She tried to drag her eyes away but for some reason she was transfixed.

  It was probably the rain making the head of his cock shiny, but it looked like cum was beading it at the slit and trickling down the prominent vein that ran from root to tip. For some reason the thought made her lick her lips, which was weird since she hated the taste of semen. She'd tried it once and it hadn't agreed with her. At all. In fact she'd literally thrown up straight after.