pt. 9; let your feelings out

Start from the beginning

"sorry to break it to you guys, but in the box it clearly says 'only available at toys 'r' us', oh, and it also needs batteries." brendon's smirk disappeared.

"fuck you y/n." brendon crossed his arms. "yeah i bought it at toys 'r' us, the ones at antique shops are so fucking expensive."

" let's play now since it's fake." sarah said sitting in the grass with halsey.

"tyler and i aren't playing, brendon." jenna said and tyler nodded and followed it up with a "we don't wanna risk it."

"i'll play." josh said.

"me too." i sat down and turned off my flashlight.

"great, let's start."

we started the game and asked your typical boring dumb questions and we would scare halsey and jenna here-and-there.

"last one, are josh and y/n dating?" halsey said.

"wait we can ask that?" brendon interrupted halsey.

"yes shut up now." she answered.

the little pointer thingy wasn't moving so josh and i were just pushing it towards the 'yes' but then the rain got us with a loud thunder. great, huh?

"tyler," josh said. "i bet you i can win against you in a bike race in the rain."

"oh it's on william!" tyler and josh then started cycling their way back to the house.

"oh boys," jenna said. "let's all go together girls, we don't want any accidents right now."

"yes!" sarah said. "let's hope ty and josh don't get hurt."

"last one to get there has to pay for dinner!" brendon passed me. "and is a rotten egg."

me, being as cheap and broke i followed brendon as fast as i could and made it home first.

"hmm, i think i'm craving some chicken parmesan brendon." i said coming in to the house with brendon.

"i'll win next time." brendon said. "what do y'all want to eat?"

"why are you asking?" tyler said.

"he's paying dinner, and he's a rotten egg too." i said sitting next to josh.

"oh you are?!" halsey smiled. "we should eat some nice fancy food."

"fuck no." brendon said. "i'm not rich."

"says the handsome guy with a $1.17M house and gold rings." sarah said hugging brendon from behind.

"not fair babe, you too?" he kissed his fiancée in the lips. "you were the one that bought me those rings!"

"so?" she laughed. "i promise i'll make it up to you with—"

"some nice desserts i'm going to bake!" jenna said cutting off sarah.

"right!" sarah laughed.

"we could clearly see brendon wanted something else aside from desserts." i winked and everyone laughed.

"emmm, so italian food it is!" brendon said embarrassed.

"no, we should get chipotle!" tyler said. "italian is so expensive and they literally give you 2% of what you can happily eat at taco bell or chipotle!"

"someone has done their research." josh said.

"of course i have, who hasn't?" tyler said.

"literally everyone in this room." halsey said drinking something from a red cup.

"okay chipotle it is, jenna get ready to bake, sarah can help you." brendon said grabbing his car keys. "josh, y/n, wanna join?"

"sure." josh and i said and walked out with brendon with an umbrella.