Yes, mama~!

This is Marliza smut. I am a lil girl (not literally) and bad at it.... Please tell me if I said something incorrect or somethin'.... Here we go.... BTW It is Liza's POV.

I was home alone and really fucking horny. I really wanted to touch myself but I knew mama would be mad.

I decided to call her and ask for permission because she was at work till 5:00 and its only 2:00. Once she picked up I knew she could tell I wanted to be fucked. I could tell over the phone she had a large smirk. Before I even spoke she interrupted "Yes babygirl, you may. The vibrator is in the bottom drawer."

I squeaked and said thanks. She hung up and I half ran, half skipped to the drawer. I took the vidrator and went straight to work.

             Maria's POV.

I wanted to surprise my sugerplum and decided to go home early. When I walked in I walked to me and my baby's bedroom and saw the moaning mess named Eliza.

I walked over to her and sucked on her neck as a greeting. She opened her eyes and I saw them light up. God I love this woman. "Hey honey, havin' fun?" "I-i would uhhhh~ rat-rather have ahhh~ you uhggh~ in me~ mama!" She was shoving the vibrator in and out of her. I could tell she wanted to be fucked by the lust in her eyes and well her moaning and begging to be fucked.

I decided to grant her a wish. She has been a wonderful girl since we last had sex...which was yesterday. I grabbed the dildo, Lube,  threw of my clothes, put a blind fold on her, and shoved it in her. She screamed in pain and pleasure and began begging me to go faster.

"What do you want baby girl?" "I wan-want you to ahhh~". I smirked as she tried to tell me what she wanted. "What do you want you little slut?!" "I want you-you to fu-fuck me!!!" I granted her wish and went faster. "There!! Right there!! Ahhh~ mama~!!" I pulled the dildo out harshly before she came and decided to do the work myself, even though she whimpered at the loss.

I left hickies on her breast and down. I went back up to her breasts and flicked my tongue on her cute, little, pink nipples and biting them slightly. Once I was near her pussy I left a few hickies on her thighs and went to work. " awww, your so wet! Does mommy excite you doll~?" She nodded and began bucking her hips in anticipation. I began licking and sucking her clit which made her a moaning puddle before me.

I made her suck on four of my fingers then I shoved them in her without warning. She squeaked in pleasure, pain, and surprise. I then began scissoring her and she began moaning rather loudly. "Ahhhh~ I-im gonna cum!!" She basically screams at me. "So fast?~ Its okay baby girl. Come for mommy!" She came all over my hand and I liked it up and licked her pussy clean.

I once again put the dildo back in because well, I wanted release too! My thrust became messy and harder, just wanting to come. Once I came Liza licked it up and we shared a messy yet passionate kiss.

Eliza collapsed on the bed from exhaustion and I layed next to her. She snuggled next to me and I kissed her forehead. " I love you, mama~" she mumbled. "I love you too, lollypop.". She didn't respond because she was already asleep. I fell asleep soon after. I guess we will clean the sheets tomorrow....

I am so sorry for that awful piece of shit! That was awful.... I love reading smut but can't do it..... Whatever. I apologize, please tell me if I did or said something wrong. I love helpful criticism!