CNW 3 | Reality Error

Peripeteia: a sudden or unexpected reversal of circumstances; the point of no return

"Very well, Levina Tatiana." I heard another stranger voice, this time, much bolder and sharper from a woman.

Tumingin ako sa aking paligid ngunit bilang lamang ang mga babae rito at ang lalayo pa nila sakin. And it was like I was the only one who heard it because they are too engrossed with their thoughts! At malabong hindi naman ang AI sa aking harapan dahil ibang iba ang boses na iyon sa boses nito.

Kung gan'on, sino ang nagsalita kanina?

"How brave..." Machina suddenly spoke that caused my attention to go back to her. Iniikot nito ang paningin sa paligid habang may ngiti sa kanyang labi. "I could say you can carry the pride of yours, but the question is, how long are you going to hold it? How long can you hold it?" Hindi ko masyadong maintindihan ang kanyang sinasabi, sa totoo lang.

She then clapped both of her hands to get our attention. "Now, I'm going to tell you the things that all of you have to know. First, the rules..."

She waved her right hand, and just beside her, a scroll appeared in which she reads, "Rule number one, no killing another player aside from duel." Kumunot ang noo ko. Duel? Mayroong duel?

"Duel can only be confirmed by the officials... which are also an AIs. You can find them in every town hall, or even in every guild. One of the guilds should choose who will be the assistant who will do the most duty aside from the captain. Further information will be mentioned afterward." Huminto ito panandalian at inilibot ang paningin sa paligid bago nagpatuloy. "Back to rule number one."

"Once a person intently injured someone, an orange light will appear just above in her head, and a red light will appear once a person killed another, whether accidentally or not. And those who have red colors will bound to be punished and hunt by our bounty hunters, in which the information will be mentioned afterward, too."

"Rule number two, no stealing..." Madami pa itong sinabi ngunit hindi ko na pinakinggan pa dahil paniguradong puro masasamang gawain lamang iyon. Isa pa, parang video games lang ito na nilalaro 'ko, iyong mga MMORPG games. Iyon lang, sa pagkakataong ito, sa oras na mamatay ka ay hindi ka na maaaring mabuhay.

Dahil walang respawn dito.

This isn't a situation that you can turn back— peripeteia, since it's a point where there's no returning, and the only thing we can do is to survive on this world.

"And the last rule... do not harm the officials. Now, back to the other terms..." Tumigil ito panandalian at nakita ko ang paglabas ng panibagong papel kasabay ng pagtiklop ng isa hanggang sa biglaan itong mawala na parang bula.

"The guild, which is when a group of people joined together to become one team. And this," Hinarap nito ang bagong papel na kalalabas lamang sa aming lahat. "Is the guild's agreement. A person must fill this paper and give it to the assistant to give to the officials. And every person must have only one guild. If you want to change a guild, you must conduct it with the officials first."

"Every guild must have five important people. The captain, in which who will decide and approve the activity before it should be performed. The co-captain in which who will guide the captain in making decisions. The brain of the organization or the thinker, who will plan the strategies that will be approved by the captain. The assistant, who is the one, aside from the captain, who will get in touch with the officials and also the one who will do the work, which as same as the co-captain." Huminto ito sandali bago huminga ng malalim. "And the ace, who will bring victory to the guild."