INSIGHT

Let me tell you a small introduction of how this story was created.

Back then, I felt so alone, like an outcast, thus, I've dreamed of escaping reality by any means, just to escape. Isekai. Reincarnation. Back to the past. I've been daydreaming of how I could escape, then I realized, why shouldn't I write about it?

So I did. I wrote Levina and the squad, Anonymous. Truth to be told, they are all based on real people. They are my friends back when I'm on SHS, who stayed with me in my dark days, helped me cope up with my darkness by means of playing games.

Thus, Conquerors of the New World was created.

I don't want you to feel alone, thus, I've created this story as our act of escape. As my act of escape towards the cruel reality, as to how it said on Prologue. Reality is harsh, let's accept it. But the reason why I'm still writing a story for you is that I fought, and I'm still fighting. I hope that you are too.

You are not alone. You will find your peers that would surely understand you, just like how Levina found Anonymous and formed a special bond together with Hellfire (Alpha's squad). You don't have to change yourself to be accepted by people, because it's the real you whom they will accept. Do not fake yourself, thus, show them who you really are.

And remember to fight by any means, even it is to escape reality even for a while, do it. Someday, you'll be healed. While you are still struggling, fight.

You are not alone. This may be your battle but we are here to support you. Fight.

Your friend who would listen to you,
Hikari.