He saw how Anabiya literally ran to kill her brother and Arhaan tried to stifle his laugh.

After about five minutes and about telling fiftieth time to take care, Aseef left with Suhail.

Anabiya was having some random chat with Tanya which mostly involved discussing Anabiya's outfit which Tanya loved and Anabiya promised to lend it to her whenever Tanya wishes to take it.

And just when they were about to start with some other topic, they heard a shrieking voice calling out Tanya. At this everyone turned out and saw a girl around 15-16 years of age, with tears in her eyes running towards them.

"Raavi?!", Tanya exclaimed with concern laced in her voice as she walked towards the girl.

Anabiya noticed how the girl named Raavi ran and hugged Tanya and Tanya rubbed her back as she tried to calm her down.

Anabiya at first thought that Raavi was Tanya's sister but then she remembered how Tanya once mentioned how she's a pampered kid as she is the only child of her parents.

Tanya again walked to Anabiya, this time with Raavi on her side and Anabiya smiled.

Arhaan again got a call so he again left.

"Raavi meet Anabiya. My friend I told you about. Remember? And Anabiya, this is Raavi, my neighbour and my sister I never had.", Tanya introduced and Raavi smiled.

"Yeah, she talk about you a lot.", Raavi said to Anabiya and Anabiya laughed.

"Well I hope she said all the good things!", Anabiya winked and Raavi chuckled and nodded.

Then Raavi turned to Tanya and Anabiya was shocked when tears again returned in Raavi's eyes.

"Please don't go...", she said in a low voice.

Anabiya battled whether she should stay or go.

"Raavi, everything will be fine. I'll be back in a week. Trust me. You'll be fine. I'll call you, okay?", Tanya assured Raavi and Anabiya turned to go to other team members in order to give them privacy.

But Tanya held her wrist and looked at her.

"Anabiya....", Tanya sighed and pleaded with her eyes to help her.

Anabiya then looked at Raavi who's lips were quivering and Anabiya walked towards her.

"Can I help?", she awkwardly asked.

"I don't want to be with them. What if they'll tease me again? I can't live with those judging eyes and looks! Tanya is the only one along with my mother who supports me and helps me. Tanya is the only one with whom I can talk. If she's gone then I don't know.....", Raavi said as tears slipped down her round cheeks and Anabiya's heart broke a little.

"Shhh... Raavi... don't cry. Wait. Let's go there.", Anabiya consoled Raavi and pointed at a less crowded place, behind a huge pillar.

Raavi looked at Tanya and Tanya nodded as she excused herself as she also got a call from her mother.

Anabiya then asked Raavi what was wrong though she was unsure whether Raavi will share her problems with a girl she barely knew. And yes, Raavi did hesitate for a few seconds but then she started.

"THIS. This is the problem, Anabiya!", Raavi exclaimed as she pointed at her body and then her face and then her hair.

Anabiya then noticed the girl in front of her. The girl was overweight, had big, red acne on her skin and her hair which was dark black and curly.

"You know being bullied all your life sucks. It sucks. You know people say they love their childhood days and they'll miss their teenage time. But guess what? I can't say that because all I remember from my childhood is being called fat, ugly, the girl with ugly skin and every word so mean that I cannot even say right now.", Raavi said and her voice broke in the end.