The seal jumped down from the rock creating a huge splash. Since Dean made us all sit at the front, the water soaked us in seconds.

I spat out the water that got in my mouth, "Is that how you wanted to belly flop, Dean?"

He was silent for a moment, "Hell Yes!"

The show host got up and she was more soaked than all of us, she tried to control her embarrassment, "And that..concludes our show."

The only sound left was the squish of people's wet clothes on the seats and the squeak of wet shoes on the water filled ground.

And the occasionally 'Arf Arf' from a seal.

"Race you?" I hoped to lighten the damp mood.

Haha, get it. Pun intended.

"I swear you have an obsession with racing." Jason noticed.

"It's not an obsession when I win." I praised.

"If, you win." My usual opponent, Noah challenged me.

"Sure.." the others were also starting to get their positions to begin.

"Go!" I announced and they skidded along the floor.

I jumped onto the bleachers and slide from one till the other and got to the end.

"Ha! I win-" I felt a presence behind me.

"Sorry, Cupcake," I felt Ace sneer behind me, "Actually I did."

I spun around, "No fair, you cheated anyways."

"How?"

"You're..um..taller! Your strides are longer!"

"Whatever you say..." he looked amused.

"You know I'm right," I huffed, "I need to go and dry off anyway."

"Why are you wet?"

"Yes of course I'm we- EWW! You're gross." I cringed and went around him as he laughed.

"What did you do this time?" I heard Bee faintly say as I got further away from them.

I went over to the Sea World bathrooms and took almost all of the paper towels to dry most of me off. I threw the last paper towel in the bin and went back outside.

I would've carried on walking but I heard someone say Ace's name.

I pressed my back against the wall when I heard the voice come from the side on the bathroom building.

"We have to get closer to getting, Ace."

"I know but he has that pesky girl always around him."

What did this person just call me?

I peeped around the corner, to see Dr. Martin and Turns.

If course, the scheming rascals.

"That's why sent Hayley to go to him now." I heard Turns say.

I gasped and hit my self for exposing my hiding spot.

"Did you hear that?"

"Yeah it came from around there."

Footsteps were approaching, I quickly dove through the first door I could.

I knew I made a mistake when I saw the shocked faces of men and the smell of pee. Gross.

My hand covered my eyes, "OH SNAP! IM SORRY-UH"

My soaked shoe slipped on a piece of tissue paper and I landed flat on my back.

"Princess?" A familiar voice said.

"Lucas? Help me, please." One hand cover my eyes as the other searched for him.

He chuckled and helped me up then guided me to the door. I quickly checked if my enemies were outside.

Phew, close call.

I stepped outside and walked through the park trying to find Ace before anything happened to him with Lucas by my side.

"Why were you in the men's toilet?" Lucas asked me as we dodged around people.

"Spy stuff." I didn't want him to get looked into this mess.

His face immediately fell, "Oh..right."

I spotted Hayley walking away from him and he was holding a drink in his hand. Noah and Raven were standing either side of him and staring suspiciously at Hayley.

I saw them try to get him to give up the drink.

I started towards them quickly, "No! Don't!"

But Ace was already sipping the straw.

I reached them and slapped the drink out of his hand, I put my hands on his face and examined if anything was happening to him.

"What the hell are you doing?" His brows drew together in confusion.

Woo, maybe there wasn't anything in that drink.

"I don't like that cup, and my hands we cold?" I made up an excuse.

"Seriously What-" his eyes began to drop as he tried to form words, "What..What was.."

Noah got his side and helped him stand.

"Hey, look at me," I waved my hand by his face, "Stay awake."

But he didn't respond.

He was just standing there, with the help of Noah, unconscious.

***
A/N: hmmm what happened? Cliffhanger ahaha..3/5

Chapter dedication to YOLOUCONNFAN1 your comments make me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts 😂 thanks for that

Also, I'm thinking of changing the cover. Any ideas?

Read the next chapter to see what happened to Ace! xx